Experienced 226 Spriest LF CE oriented 2-day guild

My guild decided to add on a third raid day, so I’m in search of a new team to join! I’m searching for a guild with EST-friendly raid-times, and one that is full of passionate and prepared raiders.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/bonkeyboi

Good morning,

Welcome to chilis is looking for additional core team members for our ranged DPS. We are a competitive guild look to approve and push faster and harder next tier. We achieve 7/10M for our first tier and looking to achieve CE next tier!

Raid times - T/W 9:30-12 EST

We also supply guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

Furthermore, I’d like to say our community that we have built is second to none!!

Please reach out to me if you have further questions or/and show interest for our guild.

Hiddentroll#12347

Hey there Bonkey. I’m looking for a Shadow Priest for 9.1. We’re called SAF on Area 52, our raid times are T/Th 8-11 with Optional Sunday for Heroic/Alts/Sales.
Our prog is P3 Sire and CE in Nyalotha. If this is something you’d be interested in, feel free to apply at the link below.

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hey…I have a spot open for an S priest on the core raid team… See below!!

TRANSFERS MAY BE COMPENSATED FOR EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS TO PUSH CE.

Free Taco Mafia(8/10M)

Raid Times:

Weekday - 2d - 6hrs/wk

Tuesday / Thursday: 5:15pm - 8:15pm CST or 6:15pm-9:15pm EST
Recruitment Needs for 9.1:

Holy Pally

Disc/Holy Priest

Mage

Lock

S priest

Rogue

We are also in need of additional competitive ranged dps. Please DO NOT be afraid to apply if you aren’t currently what we are “searching” for.

About Us:

Free Taco Mafia is a two night raiding guild that aims to have fun while pushing CE on a relaxed schedule. We made this guild in legion to try to push our max in less amount of raid time possible, took a BFA break because who actually liked that x pac, and played COD, etc, etc…

Our raid spots are competitive, and we expect people to play at a consistently high level. However, we’re always happy to help each other out and we pride ourselves on the longevity of our members and our sense of community. Even when our members take a break from raiding, they tend to stick around to hang out and play other games together. Many of us have been playing together for several years.

Discord is very active with Movie nights, game nights, raid streams, etc!!

Please contact: Discord-Katyperry#6201
B-Net-Katyperry#11842

Hey there Bonkey! Not sure if you want to raid weekends, but I’m looking for players for our 9/10M team that raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. Here’s our information below. If we sound like a good fit, please let us know!

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 3 dps , and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/ alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hey Bonkey!

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30-10:30 Central and we have an optional day that we either use for alt run or heroic clears. We are 8/10M and got CE in Nyalotha. If it sounds like something you might be interested in, hit me up on discord: Aaylah#1064 or on BNet: Aayla#1272

Currently on break and recruiting for 9.1

[H] - Illidan [6/10M-CN] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting Tu/Th 10PM – 1AM CST

US - Illidan/Horde

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [6/10M-CN]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting

• Any Exceptional DPS

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

**Please fill out an application at [http ://www.rollforblame.com ](http ://www.rollforblame.com/)

• Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hit me up if you want to chat on discord.

2 day raiding guild
30-40 year old raiders
lots of old school players
8-12 est raid times

btag: Levios#1714

Ilterendi 8/10 Mythic Castle recruiting for 9.1 - Illidan - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey, if you’re still looking take a look at Crisp, we’re mostly returning Top 100US players reforming. We’ve got a solid core and are looking to fill out the roster a little more for 9.1

Hey Bonkey,

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional spriest to round out the team and push into 9.1! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST, which should work well for you. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

[Alliance] Sanctimonious of Sargeras server is accepting new trials! We are expanding our roster for 9.1 and we are looking for a Mage, Elemental Shaman. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed, non toxic, and mature.

Classes we are looking for:

• Mage, Elemental Shaman, Exceptional Players

Raid Times:

• Tues-Thurs Mythic 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME.
  • Monday Alt raid (Optional) 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME

Our Current Progression in Castle Nathria:

• 9/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Our raid progression in BFA was listed as follows:

• Ny’alotha - 12/12 Mythic
  • Eternal Palace - 7/8 Mythic
  • Dazar’alor - 9/9 Mythic
  • Uldir - 7/8 Mythic

If you are interested, please go to our website and fill out our application here! Logs are required in order for your application to be considered.

Website --> Guildsofwow .com /sanctimonious

This is my Discord for Direct contact: Sophieann#2492

Hey Bonkey, I think you’d be a good fit for our raid team.