Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

i wish i could grow a beard irl.

but my suggestion allows everyone to get what they want - itā€™s a win-win outcome.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, but Iā€™m afraid that canā€™t happen.

Yesterday was already hard for me and Iā€™m sure for you (and because of other, real world problems today is even worse for me).

I donā€™t have anything else to add right now, sorry.

1 Like

but your my best friend. you will alwayts be my best friend.

Asking for what, exactly? A precedent already set by Vanilla lore and Earthen incoming? Whatā€™s wrong with it?

I wouldnā€™t personally use it but I see no issue with making it available. I canā€™t remember what game it was, but I remember making my female character and then slapping on this thin, handlebar mustache and it was the greatest thing in the world :dracthyr_lulmao:

also give us more short hair options kthx

Eh? Thereā€™s a quest from Vanilla WoW that spoke of Female Dwarven beards. And, iirc, a joke line from another Dwarf NPC, as well.

And Earthen (predecessors of Dwarves) have female beards.

So youā€™re insulting me for giving you information and asking you to tell me whatā€™s wrong with it?

You do realize female Dwarven beards have been a thing in fantasy since 1954, right?

ā€¦ what are you ranting about? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Precedent set by fantasy standards beyond WoW:

While I donā€™t agree with what he has saidā€¦ people on here are trying to bait him to get him a temp ban. That isnā€™t kosher either. People have a right to their opinions no matter how offensive we find them.

1 Like

excuse me. no you dont act like this. no matter how mad. dont apologize for him.

1 Like

I agree. I would never. but some people for whatever reason.

Can you show me where Iā€™m baiting anyone? I asked him to tell me what was so bad about the beards that already exist. He went off.

Can you show me where I said they didnā€™t?

As a matter of fact, I said this earlier:

1 Like

never said you. I was just explaining my response that you posted towards.

stop fighting in friends thread please.

I see this thread went places

1 Like

sorry it went this bad Fuzzā€¦

Very original

1 Like

Iā€™m mad this wasnā€™t option sooner. Bearded dwarf women has always been a thing. Also not ever gonna say no to customization options.

More beards. Just for you. I couldnā€™t find chili fries, I did find one that I think is supposed to be girl scout cookies and milk? Those look like samoas?

5 Likes

just because something exists in other fantasy worlds does not mean that it belongs in World of Warcraft lore.

1 Like