Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

Ah.

Wow, crazy dude Text to speech messed up.

you are the unsung hero of this thread unironically.

2 Likes

Although dont actually do this as messing with those particular file types is a bannable offence.

Let this tauren cook…
hes onto something

I believe the rule is in place to stop cheating by making models different sizes to increase/decrease visibility.

Oh ok, gotcha. Then I’m just gonna remove that from my original post so people don’t get themselves banned. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Ive removed the quote as well so it doesn’t look like youre advocating for it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate that.

1 Like

Because Blizz has been in hot water in the past, so current-era Blizz isn’t going to give you an option to fuel your own bigotry to avoid the implications that choice would have for their own public perceptions.

Why is it always Vulpera asking for stuff like this

2 Likes

does anyone remember when this thread was just about beards?
Good times

4 Likes

Should be about beards again, we need more beards

8 Likes

Dude add a warning or something before you post stuff like that

That rose colored hair looks so good!

2 Likes

I’ve got both my horde and alliance female earthen planned out already thanks to Wowhead lol. Both are rocking the same beard type, though-- I have a preference :rofl:

2 Likes

I know the race wasnt ready back then, but imagine how better the race would have been received if back at blizzcon they showed off just how amazing their options actually were.

Because the race reveal compared to whats being delivered is night and day.
They look so freaking good!

2 Likes

what the actual potato corn plants? this thread. has gone places. bad places. why you ruin my FRIENDS THREAD! this NOT STAND!

3 Likes

Looks like a mods come in and cleaned up a bit though which is nice

6 Likes

i wouldnt use the beards, but lady dwarves have had beards in so many fantasy settings, including an early warcraft click and point game i believe, there is established lore for it in wow

4 Likes