Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

I’d say way more than 9.

2 Likes

no i mean the option to toggle off being able to see beards on other dwarves.

1 Like

You don’t even play the game, so why would you care what other players look like.

Plus, when playing WoW, you spend a lot of time focusing on your own character than other players.

2 Likes

i do like to look at other characters

1 Like

No, there isn’t. But there has never been an option to chose between what customizations you see on other players, so it is unlikely something will ever come into the future as well.

Why would beards warrent a toggle as opposed to anything else?

What if I wanted a toggle that disables Paladins because I didn’t like seeing them in my game?

1 Like

Because you mentioned an agenda, so i am asking what is it?

i mean, the more customization there is in the game, the better it will be.

1 Like

Disable DH’s because… Well, it is a Warlock thing.

1 Like

Speaking of, I’m heavily debating on whether I should make a Warlock ma’nari

I’m thinking of doing a race change on this Warlock to be a Ma’nari. But I need to make sure I have the finances first.

1 Like

Always a paladin.

3 Likes

Always a lizard

1 Like

i want my friend. what i do wrong? i must offended thee somehow. please come back. I miss you.

No they asked me how they were to know so I told them why I asked.
Its not that hard to understand so I am curious why you are asking me if I speak English and getting defensive on someones behalf.

1 Like

I wanna make a human, but with the voice files and emotes of a draenie.

No one can tell me what I want isn’t valid.

1 Like

Ah, you are angry I liked the comments of people telling you to chill after a meltdown.

There’s no side to take, it’s a question.
FFS dude.
Talking about other people acting dense and cant speak English when " The structure of the sentence is confusing." Maybe dont look for things that are not there

1 Like

I’m not saying it again to you, she asked why she should know, I told her. it’s as simple as that.
You want to have your weird arguments and “sides” Do it with other people because I’m not the one.

1 Like

I mean in direct references. There are many more things that are just inspired by.

2 Likes