Expac Delayed + Prepatch Oct 13th

Aw and here was me hoping we’d get to see Nathanos moping to Sylvanas like a sad puppy over his failure.

whatever do you mean? why wouldnt we see such a thing? simplord being told off by his waifu and his waifu’s boyfriend.

It’s what happens in the epilogue of Shadows Rising immediately after Sylvanas breaks the crown. What you see in the cinematic.

oh that… you wanted an in game event. gotcha i thought…something else.

I understand the reason, just don’t like it.

Is it really that unfinished?

Idk about anything about it extensively, since I’m not in the beta. But from the little bit I’ve watched, mobs still seem overtuned, and NPCs are still having half conversations with themselves because of not yet implemented voice acting.

1 Like

Hopefully Shadowlands isn’t released the same time that the new consoles are.

Yes lots of over/undertunning

Many classes need help currently, many specs, Covenants still aren’t fully there as there is a clear winner/ mandatory pick depending on your class if you plan to Raid/ mythic + at all.

Legendaries for some classes are straight bland/ bad compared to others…like God…look at Demon Hunter Legendaries vs Mage Legendaries.

Demon Hunters still complaining that they don’t have a full kit like other classes since they were a class built with borrowed power in mind, and more or less break (good or bad) when it’s replaced.

Etc. Etc. you get the idea, lots of people for months have been saying blizzard should Delay because they just clearly aren’t there.

It reminds me of the Azerite system when everyone told them to stop, and that it’s bad but they went through with it anyway…I guess with a delay they can atleast make a bad system somewhat less bad.

2 Likes

Oh!!! They changed her sinstone!!! Very good indeed.

1 Like

Several classes and specs are straight up unplayable. WW/MW monks and survival hunters especially.

Not to mention the bogeyman that is covenant abilities. They’re godawfully balanced. (that plays into what you said, but still)

Oh wow. Well then the delay needed to happen. As much as we all want to wash our hands of BfA, we certainly don’t want another Cata situation. I assume the zones and instances are done.

Instances yes, zones, lol

I’m still finding zone bugs daily, and been reporting minor narrative inconsistencies and/or Major Lore Problems (like Faedra) with every build with some stuff changing and some stuff not

I fell through Revendreth last week.

Seriously!?! Well then the delay was really needed. I’m just so bored and was counting on this expansion to come out this month.

Riveting stuff.

When was the first wave of beta invites? around july 15 right? the game is still far from polished and they knew this all this time? my lord.

Yaaah Lots of bugs, I don’t even think Baal told you about the most scary one i’ve been hearing going around, there being a linear quest chain you have to do to level up, and if any quest bugs out (which they do) you’re essentially stuck until blizzard fixes it or you’re able to bypass it somehow.

1 Like

We don’t. We go into the maw and rescue them. Pulling them back to Ardenweald. It’s one of the key plot points in the quest.

No some of the souls turn into an amalgamation and they get obliterated

2 Likes

You beat me to it, personally i think its for the best, not even blizzard can touch them now.