Exp raider LF new home

Experienced player LF new guild to call home. Horde/Ally doesn’t matter. I’ll put the important stuff up front.

TIMES:Weekday raids HAVE to be later than 8PST. Weekends after 6PST preferred. If the times don’t work, there’s no point.

GOALS: AOTC w/casual mythic prog. CE goals not required, but OK.

I’ve been playing since ZG was current the first time. Hand of Adal, top 50 US in Pandaria, every expansion besides warlords I’ve been in a top 5k US guild. I’ve raided on every character except a mage or a lock. 2 toons at 8M Nya, AOTC on a bunch.

I just want a decent, co-ed guild, that’s friendly, and is includes everyone. People > toon type of place.

Things that won’t interest me:
-Same 5 people running mythic +'s all the time while the rest of the guild has to pug.
-Poor Raid leads… not every wipe is due to low dps, i get that some people fall into the role, but i expect the RL to have a good grasp of the game. Be able to tell how exactly we screwed up vita etc.
-Bad guildies - big deal for me, I won’t put up with jerks that ruin keys, act all elitist, rage etc.

I’m not 100% sure at the moment, but I think SL for me will probably be either a druid, shaman, or hunter, in that order. I tend to prefer hybrids, so i can tank or heal keys, etc. I am willing to play whatever is needed for the right guild. I am not interested in bench slots. I show up on time to raids, with my own consumables, and I’m more than happy to take on the hard roles, soccer etc. I don’t call people out, or rage during progression, but i will be the first to admit it if i stood in the bad thing.

I’m leaving my current guild due to what i feel were poor choices by management. We did first 3 in mythic then extended the lockout for months. There was no CE, people burnt out because nonstop wipes for 3 months with only 1 chance for gear per boss isn’t fun for anyone. Unfortunately, i don’t think there’s any understanding of why nobody does that, and why people hate it. Hence here I am. Thanks in advance for your time, and looking forward to making some new friends.

Hey Whithelsea! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Don’t think our times line up with yours but if anything changes drop us an app if you like what we are trying to achieve!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Currently Seeking:
Brewmaster
Disc/MW/Druid Healer
Demon Hunter
any exceptional player

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

discord.gg/ZVnvMsQ - Apply Here

Recruitment Contact: Joschmo GM/RL Or Dip Officer

Bnet:Joschmo#1659, Dip#11700

Discord:Joschmo#6420, Dip#6249

How late can you raid until?

End time for raid could be whenever, i could probably go till 1-1:30 PST during the week, weekend would be w/e

Fractured Resurgence is an Alliance Mythic guild on Proudmoore looking foe CE caliber ranged DPS. We raid T-W-Th from 9-12 PST. Feel free to contact me if Interested at Bigwhoop#1156

Hello Whithelsea, you seem to have the same attitude that we’re looking for in our mythic team for SL. Let me know if you’re interested in this post and I will get back to you as soon as possible

I have a late late night raid group for horde (Friday & Saturday from 11:30pm - 2am). Our raiding Goal is to raid AOTC as a group of friends and taking a break once everyone gets their gear. The guild we are in has a fair amount of people who do like to run m+. Since we only will b doing AOTC you aren’t required to leave your server. If you are interested you can hit us up through here.
https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/hyjal/the-crispy-bois/banana-hammock?preview

Bloom - Area 52 is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands!

Bloom is a new semi-hardcore late night progression guild focused on forming a raid team to clear CE fast and efficiently come Shadowlands. (We are not progression raiding in BFA)

Who We Are
Our leadership is driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We come from backgrounds with various raiding experiences ranging from casual to Top 50 US.

Our Goal

Cutting Edge in the first tier of Shadowlands

Who We Look For

The ideal candidate for our raid team would be someone that feels the same way about progression that we do. We as a guild are looking for players that have the drive to improve and the willingness to put the team before themselves in order to progress at a pace we feel is achievable. Great players will always be welcome.

We will never turn away a more casual player who wishes to wear our guild tag.

Expectaions

• We REQUIRE 90% Attendance (We understand real life might happen sometimes)
  • Performance on your class
  • Raid awareness
  • No drama
  • Understanding the line between toxicity and banter, we expect our raiders to be able to take criticism and jokes in a friendly way. However, blatant toxicity/racism WILL NOT be tolerated.
  • Involvement in guild activities outside of raid (Not mandatory obviously, but nice to see)

Raid Times

BFA
Any day 12am-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Mostly pugs and keys.

Shadowlands
Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Wed:12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Thu: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)

Required Add-ons (For players looking to raid)

• DBM/BigWigs
  • Angry Assignments - Healers Only
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RCLootCouncil

Contact
Discord - Vehx#4215 | Zach#2879
BNET - Vehx#11185 | mintx#11365

Hello! If you haven’t found a guild yet i would love to have a chat! I will throw my guild copy pasta down below and it has my bnet and my discord.

Guild & Server : <OnlyFàns> MoonGuard
Raid Times/Days – Thursday - Friday 8:30 to 11:30 central
Current Progression – 3/12M taking a break till shadowlands
Recruitment Contact – Mantodd#1431 (btag), Mantodd#4427 (discord)

Requirements – 18+ with a strong sense of humor. We are looking for like minded individuals who want to have fun but focus up when it comes raid time. We formed late into BfA and only had a few weeks in mythic Nylotha but are looking to grow into a CE guild. Attitude and willingness to grow as a player and guild are just as important as your current numbers.
Needs – As of right now we are looking for dps. Dps with healing or tank off spec is a major plus

Hi Whithelsea,

Here’s the ad I posted for our guild. Take a look and if you think we might be a good fit for what you’re looking for, let me know and we can discuss in more detail. Look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-aftermath-antonidasuldum-looking-for-raiders/635674?u=kapp-antonidas

We should have a chat for sure.

Hello, Whithelsea!

Twilight Vigil is looking to rebuild our roster for Shadowlands, and you’re precisely the type of player we’d love to have. If helping an old guild get back on its feet is something that interests you, I’d love to hear from you and see if we’re a good fit.