Exp. Prot Paladin 213 LF CE focused Guild

Found a guild that I got AOTC with. Not looking anymore atm.

I’m an experienced tank with 213ish ilvl atm. I started several weeks late and came back to wow about 6 weeks ago after leaving during WoD, around two months into BRF. I have a decade of experience in WoW, tanking, and MMOs in general.

I joined a semi-casual guild that fell apart and so I’m looking for a guild that’s dedicated to pushing content. I’m looking for a guild that’s pushing for CE (It’s ok if youre still progressing on sire). I’m looking for raid times during the week post 5:30 PST.

Most Relevant Experience (leaving out lesser raid clears):
H CN: 10/10
Heroic Lich King 25 - 11/16/2010
H Blackhand - 03/06/2015
Wildstar - System Daemons - World 2nd (this is a 40 man encounter that was VERY tightly tuned) - DPS spellslinger. World sub-40th (guesstimating) or so on Genetic Archives (20 man raid) on both my dps spellslinger and on my tanking engineer.

About me:
I just turned 30 and I’m a digital product designer in Seattle. I’m firm but chill, I will call out my own mistakes but also do the same to others (in a constructive way). I don’t do drama and have an addiction to bad puns. I love the sense of community of a guild so would prefer non-raid loggers to talk to while doing dailies and other things. I research my specs & roles in and out to get the most out of my character’s potential.

Other things:
I’m happy to run through H CN as a trial. I’m leveling a DH and have a BRM but prefer to main my paladin unless we somehow end up completely trash. Happy to go ret as well if a fight requires a single tank.

Please reply here or my Bnet is Candle#1229.

Cheers!

Hey Candlemaster!

I really like your profile and thought I’d paste our recruitment post here in case you’re interested:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-illidan-héllborn-recruiting-to-create-a-friendly-chill-community-910-h/850364

We’re just a bunch of friends that like to clear content together while having fun. We’re currently at 9/10 H (hopefully getting AOTC by this week)
Usually we raid Tues/Thurs at 8 PM EST but that can change depending on people’s availabilities.

We already have tanks at the moment but it doesnt hurt to have more for M+ or general content. If you don’t mind going ret for raids we could figure something out if you’re interested.

Feel free to message me on discord Skawt#3320!

Hope you find your guild home soon,
Skawt

Still looking.

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more members to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!