Exp. off twinks in Bg's

Title says it all. Saw several exp off horde players in BG’s tonight. 2 rogues and a resto druid for sure. I obviously can’t say names, but they were 100% exp off.

I have heard rumors of a new “exploit” similar to the old exp off/on macro (patched, don’t bother trying it). Obviously a few have found a way… i will get screenshots ASAP to back my claim up, but anyone on alliance in the 80’s might be able to confirm a certain horde resto druid never leaves that bracket, and two rogues both with legendary weapons.

This is my thoughts. If people are going to find a way to cheat the system, (and yes, if you do this you ARE in fact, cheating), why the heck can’t they just allow exp off to just enter random BG’s the honest way?

I’ve tried reporting them, but nothing has been done yet.
I’m all for twinking, but dang it, it’s not fair to those of us who don’t cheat the system to be punished.

And please don’t tell me “oh you can just make wargames” yeah… no… we tried that, and the community just wasn’t big enough per bracket to be viable.

Anyway, my question is, has anyone else noticed this exp off group of horde in the 80’s bracket BG’s?

Not sure what you’re talking about :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Twinks literally reduced to begging for their exploiting to be made legit so they can go back to stomping levellers and new players.

2 Likes

you haven’t lived until you’ve run into this guy in the 50 bracket.

I’m not asking for an exploit to be made legit… I’m asking for the exp. off to be able to queue so nobody has to cheat. If they are cheating to get in to BG’s, and clearly they are, they are jerks who deserve to be banned.

You can queue right now. You and all the other people who enjoy playing against twinks will be placed into a game as soon as there is enough players for both sides.

yeah let me sit here for 16 straight days… how about… no?
How about they let us queue normally and like… ya know not have jerks cheat to get into random Bgs?

And while we’re at it… let’s place 120 mythic geared into their own queues and not allow them to level sync, because that is OP, right? Oh wait… it is.
It’s just another form of twinking with the cloak and essences, is it not?

2 Likes

And why focus on my request for a legit random exp off queue instead of the base question of: has anyone else noticed exp off people in bg’s?

They don’t let you queue because the tiny minority of twink players were ruining BGs for everyone else just trying to level and have some fun.

Just because some people are exploiting the queue to get in anyway means they should be banned for exploiting. Not make their exploiting allowed.

They don’t make item dupes or invulnerability bugs allowed because a few sad cheaters abuse them.

1 Like

Well the 120 mythic “twinks” are also ruining Bg’s for people… and apparently so are fresh under geared players according to one thread. No one seems to be happy.

I was mostly just wondering if i was the only one who noticed the exp off twinks are still in Bg’s. /shrugs

Yeah they are. And we can only hope they disable party sync in BGs in SL. Because BFA is in maintenance mode.

See the party sync thing confuses me… I put an exp off with an exp on and synced, it put us in the non-popped exp off queue… then tries higher level with lower level, synched, and it turned off all the gems, just left socket bonuses. These guys had the bandana, and full gem bonuses. How… is that possible outside a glitch i have heard existed but only “a few select” know.
Cheating is cheating and they are the scum of the twinking community IMO.

maybe its not an exploit since they’re getting experience.

They aren’t though… I recognize their names from my hard core twinking days.
They never leave the 80’s bracket. and have the bandana on them.

ive been under the impression that “static popup whatever” hack was fixed? are you sure its not the purple “XP” debuff by their name instead of the red bandanna?

You can also try emailing Hacks@Blizzard.com

100% sure. And the one you are thinking of was fixed AFAIK, I never bothered with it because losing my account wasn’t appealing if they handed out bans.

I have heard through various forums, including this one, that there is a “secret” way in that only a select few know, that they are keeping it heavy under wraps so it doesn’t get fixed.

It’s same same set of horde, so I reckon they are among the leet cheats that know it.

the xp gains debuff wasn’t,and probably wont be “fixed”, since it prevents pve leveling carrys done with twinks. im on the xpoff site daily and haven’t seen anything about any method besides the reduced xp gains 5min debuff.

is it only in 80? 20-29 is usually the petri dish i look at for broken stuff/exploits since it has the most players.

I agree Chewy!!!

:crazy_face:

1 Like