Exodus (H) 8/8 BWL Looking for a Fury Warrior

Exodus 8/8 BWL Sat / Sun 6-10 pm server

Is looking for a Fury Warrior for our 40 man raid team. Get your spot for the launch of AQ 40

About Us
Exodus was created by a group of raiders from a few different guilds who were looking to create a non-loot council system to distribute loot. We wanted each player to be in charge of their loot – not a group of people making those decisions for them. Quickly clearing frontline content in a fun environment was the other main motivation.

Our Loot System
We are using Konfir Suicide Kings (KSK) to distribute all progression loot (BWL until AQ40’s release); we run one ladder for teir items (the eight armor slots) and one ladder for all non-tier items. It’s a simple system to use: once someone takes an item, they are “suicided” to the bottom of the ladder, where they can then work their way back up with good attendance and others taking loot above them.

Schedule
Saturday 6pm server BWL 1 hr 10 min then MC/Ony. Sunday 6 start time ZG

Recruitment
Our current needs are for a Fury Warrior. We are looking for applicants who are current with content and gear and ready for AQ

Discord Contact
Kam#0167

In-Game Contact
Kamaull
Kamm

1 Like

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

bump to the top

What classes you looking for?

It is in the post above. Please hit us up in game if you are interested we can talk further about other classes

bump to the top

Hello. I’d be interested as I’m looking for a weekend raiding team. I’m on weekdays late at night till around 4-5 a.m server time. Weekends I’m free.

Was wondering how does a loot ladder system work?

Bump to the top

Bump for some good guys.

Thanks Knock, Grats on BWL you guys rocked it

Bump up one more time

bump to the top

Bump to the top. Our current needs for our raiding corps:

• Priest (healer)
  • Shaman (healer)

Other classes may be recruited for member depth and raid day subs (when needed). Message me for more info.

Bump up to the top

Bump to the tippy top.

We are good on warriors, and we are now looking for a Resto Druid as well, which makes our current needs:

• Resto Druid
  • Resto Shaman
  • Warlock

Bump to the top.

1 Like

Looking for 1 geared mage to join our Raid team

Bump to the top. Now looking for a geared healing priest!

PST one of the following officers:
a) Kamm or Kamaul
b) Tower, Dropz, or Drops

Greetings:

I just wanted to check in and see what your recruiting needs were at the moment. Are you still in need of a geared Holy Priest?

1 Like