Exiled Raiders (AOTC+) is looking for raiders for Season 4 and 10.0!

Second clear of Jailer last night! Looking to down some Mythic bosses!

Bump for needs!

Still recruitin’ !

Recruiting raiders for reclears … and open to raiders coming back to the game with AOTC level-experience from previous tiers.

Still looking for a few solid raiders to join a very fun and active guild …

Looking for raiders to do Heroic reclears (getting guildies AOTC who aren’t on the raid team) and filling our ranks for next Season and then Dragonflight!

hey yall! very interested in joining your guild, i have AOTC in castle nathria (didnt get it last tier cause i just didnt raid i only pvp’ed) but i would love to join and help farm aotc reclears and hopefully find a spot on a team for dragonflight! my in game name is Allenv or add me on discord or bnet

bnet: Allen#14870
Disc: Allen#7652

also i play Windwalker monk lol whoops forgot to mention

Still looking for peoples …

Still looking for some experienced raiders to join the team!

We’ve given in to the roster boss and general fatigue this raid tier has brought to many guilds and are going on a break until Season 4 when we pick up again.

Currently looking for people with AOTC raiding experience to join up and trial for our team!

Team Exodar is one of our two raid teams. Exodar is an AOTC+ team. Our goal is getting AOTC each tier (which we have done each tier since the guild was formed in Nathria) and then prog into Mythic if there’s interest.

The team raids Tues/Thurs from 8-11 EST. We also have a weekend community run and an alt run (if there’s interest). Many people running keys of all levels daily. We have a formal RBG team and monthly guild events.

Exodar has suffered as most guilds have from the roster boss and burn out on this expansion/raid tier so our focus is to recruit people with raiding experience who bring a good attitude to the team. Current needs are:

• DPS (ranged a priority)
  • DPS who can flex heal

if you’re looking to raid in Season 4 or 10.0 give us a shout!

Aedred (co-GM) buckymcshane#1854

Bump to dah top!

Guild is growing every day but still room for some raiders!

Let’s bump this up!

Still looking for 3-4 experienced raiders who want to join an AOTC team in a fun, social adult guild for 9.4 and 10.0!

Bumping again …

Still doing alt run re-clears so it’s a perfect time for raiders looking for a new home for next season and 10.0 to hop on board!

I sent ya a friend request, please contact me to see if we might be a good fit.

Still looking for 2-3 AOTC-experienced raiders!