<Exiled Raiders> AOTC+ guild recruiting for 2 raid teams

Hello all,

Exiled Raiders is a guild formed one year ago. We have a very relaxed and fun adult environment.

Raid team finished 5/10M in SoD and we’re starting a second progression team in 9.2. We also run a weekend raiding community which starts up again when new raid is launched but, for the official guild teams, we’re looking to recruit.

Team Exodar - Team Exodar is our existing raid team which runs Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST. This team will be starting Heroic when the new raid launches with the intention of getting AoTC and then going as far into mythic as we can get. Currently looking to recruit a Windwalker Monk and a Holly Pally for this team.

Team Stormwind - This the newly formed second raid team which will raid Fri/Sat from 830 - 1130pm EST. This group will start the new raid at Normal difficulty and progress from there going as far as it can (goal of getting AoTC). Currently looking to recruit a Boomkin and a Mage for this team.

We provide flasks, cauldrons, pots, Vantus runes, and feasts.

The guild itself is very active outside of raiding doing Key Nights, Tmog runs, Achievement runs, contests, etc.

If you main one of the specs we’re looking for, please feel free to reach out for a discussion.

Aedred (Officer) Buckymcshane#1854

1 Like

Bumping to the top …

BUMP this post !!!

Recruiting new peoples … come be one!

I sent a friend request to chat. I am a returning player. Due to IRL circumstances I had to leave the game for a bit. When I returned I decided to start over Alliance side. I do have raid experience on a Horde paladin. I hace been a raider since TBC. I can provide Nathria castle logs on that paladin on request. Hope to hear from you!

Also the name is pronounced Tah ee na :slight_smile:

Thanks for replying! I’ll be on a little later this evening and I’ll add you.

Do you main Ret or Holy?

Mostly Prot but I also can Ret. Not a bad Ret I just tend to forget I;m no tanking and judge first :open_mouth: You don’t want me holy. It won’t end well… lots of fire and screaming and death every time I’ve tried it :japanese_ogre:

LOL. Gotcha! We’re a little melee heavy on the prog team right now but we’ll chat tonight when I’m on. We could use more tanks in guild for running keys and alt runs and in our morning weekend community group tho!

Update: We’re going to back to normal for our Wednesday alt run. We’ve recruited a lot of people who are in the 205-215 ilvl range and we want to both offer them an opportunity to raid/get some gear and see if any potential prog raiders are there.

Also means we have a lot of people running lower level keys right now :slight_smile:

Just sent you a friend request on Bnet! :smiley:

Are your raid times am or pm? Looking for a morning raid team to heal for.

Hello to you both!

Oomph I saw it pop up just as i was getting ready for bed. Will definitely accept today and we can have a chat!

Shiinotic, our guild raids are PM but our weekend morning community is 9am-12 PM EST Sat and Sun. If that works for you add me to bnet and I can get you in the community before this weekend :slight_smile:

I happened to have a toon on Stormrage on the alliance, side, sent you a friend request from Gravwave. Also added you on bnet.

Will be on later and will send you a community invite!

Saturday we’re still doing Normal and then sunday we complete normal or go into heroic (depending on how saturday went).

ilvl for Normal is typically 215 required, 225 for heroic (give or take)

I work nights so I will be offline until tomorrow morning. I will be on mobile most of the night though if you happen to be up and see im on mobile.

Think I can still send you the invite to the community though.

BUmped for updated needs :slight_smile:

Still some specs we’d like to trial on the raid roster.
Needs updated :slight_smile:

Bump to the top for some healers and a mage …

Bump with updated needs …