Execute trigger delay is doubled compared to vanilla

To be honest I can’t think of a single class that is not negatively affected by batching, except maybe priests and paladins?

Shamans’ grounding totem delay is GG.

A mage’s polymorph and counterspell
delay is GG.

A rogue’s vanish, stuns and blinds are GG.

A hunter’s feign death and traps are GG.

A warlock’s fear is GG.

A druid’s stun delays are GG (as are the plethora of other PvP related bugs like mana drain while shape shifted)

I can’t think of a single bug for priests or paladins that severely hamper their PvP performance.

1 Like

Execute batching is the main one.

I see what you did there

I must have missed it.

Well written for sure compared to most threads that just complain about something they don’t like.

Bumping again - Execute is STILL taking 2 batch windows.

Yes indeed :frowning:

/10chars :slight_smile:

pallies have an execute too…

but no i have not had that big of an issue

Bump for this well crafted report.

please minchar

I don’t think I’ve gotten an execute off in pvp in the last three days.

bumpy bumpy bump.

FD failing to drop combat.

I like the enthusiasm.

fix it blozzord

On the positive side, I’ve gotten off a whole two executes since world pvp has come out :smiley: /sarcasm

1 Like

bump for this thread.

I talked to a GM and all he said is we can bump this threat and put in bug reports in game and hope the devs see it.

I have been noticing problems with how the batching works in classic.

This is only a theory but what if the values are kinda broken, meaning that due to either the new system they have (hardware / software solution) the batch of 400 ms is only half the batch cycle, meaning it’s 400 instead of being 400 ms for the full circuit.

This in reality would give you in reality an 800 ms complete cycle.

That would in a way make sense and also explain a few very odd things I have noticed being that manipulating batching in vanilla was not hard, but it was never this easy either.

If the batch for the sake of intended use is drastically longer than it ought to be, then that would make things feel funky AND cause a ton of problems.

Perhaps the solution is to re-tune batching to play like it did in actual vanilla on the original hardware / software. Emulating that old hardware / software solution on modern gear is possible, but just using numbers 1 for 1 will not work, so turning is a dire need.

1 Like