<Excessum Redux> LFM

Hey all, We are <Excessum Redux> a brand new guild building from the ground up. With a main goal of some Mythic raiding. AOTC Guaranteed :slight_smile: (once formed)

Raid Days/Time
*TBD TBD

We are looking for friendly laid back players to take on some of the funnest content in wow!

Recruitment
3/5 Officers
Main Raid Leader
Backup Raid Leader
3/4 Tanks ~any class
6/8 Healers ~any class
15/20 Dps ~any class
(We are always recruiting members for M+,PvP,Contests and much more activities outside of raiding)

Current Progression
Again a new guild, so we will have to progress slowly at first and move forward from there. This is a good chance for new players to get into raiding or for veteran players to get back into raiding.

What we expect
-Discord w/working mic please
-Knowledgeable about their role! Know how to play your class/spec well. (If trouble arises we will help anyone get better)
-Fun and easy going. We are not hardcore. Expect wipes and errors. Be able to laugh and take a bit of criticism.

Thank you for taking ER into consideration please leave a reply down below with your battletag and I will reach out personally or via this forum.

Thank you
Yellow

Hey, came back to kel’thuzad with my original warrior recently and been looking for a team. Have had 2 teams I was a part of call it quits since xpac launched. Was wondering if you’d be interested or needed a warrior that plays all 3 specs regularly. Oh and btag is jkgisguy#1295, on in the evenings central time most days.