Exceptional Mage LF M Raiding Guild

Kyrian Arcane. 10/10H 1/10M SoD. The guild I was in recently disbanded, so I’m in need of a new home. I had to pug most of my clears, so I’m hoping to find a guild thats pushing mythic content for CE / 20+ keys. I consider myself exceptional at my class & have a good understanding of whats needed of me in raids.

Discord: JPJustinSane(Kurahir)#3824
Bnet: JPJustinSane#1925

Hey Kurahir, we’re in need of some pumper DPS like yourself!

My guild, Scrub Legion, is just about to start Mythic progression this tier. We’re 10/10H & 1/10M. We currently have several great DPS but are always looking for competition on the meters. Let’s chat! Here’s our guild logs to give you an idea:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/575694/latest#difficulty=4

I added you on Discord as spron#2785

Added discord!

Progress:
SoD progress: 3/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there,

We are looking for more mages. Here is the info:

Let me know if that sounds right for you.
Thanks!

Hello @Kurahir,
Just a few questions from your post: Are you open to alliance, and what raid times? We are alliance on Stormrage (No Pressure), and have a couple of slots open on our 25 man Mythic Roster. We raid T/TH 7-10pm EST. If interested, please reach out and we can chat. I’ll leave our forum link below with additional information. We run two teams (our Mythic Team, and our Heroic Team of previous CoN Mythic Raiders) so plenty of keys for that interest as well.

Hope to hear from you,
Kassle-Stormrage
Bnet: KassiG#1130

Forum Link:

Hi Kurahir,

We’re a 16-year-old guild with over a dozen Realm First kills under our belt. Our current progression is 5/10M SoD on a Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11EST raid schedule. We’re looking for solid ranged dps and we’d be very interested in chatting with you. Please reach out to one of our officers below:

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903 Discord- Bevee#3164

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Disambiguation [Horde – Kil’Jaeden]

Disambiguation is a Cutting Edge raiding guild focused on clearing the most difficult raiding content in the game at a comfortable pace. We consistently strive towards excellence but enjoy raiding within a relaxed and non-toxic environment. We’ve now wrapped up Battle For Azeroth with Cutting Edge in each tier, improving our pace and ranking every step.

Raid Times

We raid three days a week, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday for three hours per night from 9pm-12am PST. This includes a mid-raid break around 10:30 (though it depends on how close we are to a kill).

Finishes:

Tier 19 [7/7M 2/3M 10/10M] - US 729
Tomb of Sargeras [7/9M] – US 615
Antorus, The Burning Throne [11/11M] US 583
Uldir [8/8M] – US 418
Battle for Dazar’alor [9/9M] US 362
The Eternal Palace [8/8M] US 222
Ny’alotha [12/12M] US 218
Castle Nathria [10/10M] US 256

Current Needs:

We are looking for a Mage. Please reach out or apply via the google form!

Discord Contacts:
GM - Alexithymia (Discord: Pocketlizard#0400)
Officer - Haytham (Discord: Silent#4930)

Hey there!
Immoral Vanguard on Thrall is LF exceptional DPS. We’re a mature group of adults running a 2-day (T/TH) raid week to push CE. We’d love to add an additional mage and solid DPS to our roster.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 830 - 1130p Eastern. We have an optional Monday run for Heroic as well, at same start time.

We’d love to chat with you! You can contact me:
BNet: Quezacotl#1546
Discord: Quezacotl#7365

Hi Kurahir,

Homie Hoppers (7/10M, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for ranged DPS for our mythic team.

Raid times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9pm-12am Pacific

To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (Wuga#8888).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Kurahir!

I friended ya on Discord to talk more in depth but I’m the current raid leader of , and an officer within the guild. We are a long standing guild on Tichondrius with some members being around for more than 5 years!

TLDR: Guild is 10/12M Nya (some of us 11/12), 6/10M CN, currently 9/10H with 3/4 of the raid team being 10/10H 1/10M. We were supposed to start mythic raid this Thursday, with the intent of killing first 2 this week, and next week killing 3 and starting prog on mythic remnant. After our final heroic re-clear last night we had 3 dps leave the raid and guild abruptly after raid ended. The goal is still CE. We are starting a bit late however I feel we will get through the first 3-4 mythic bosses paced quite quickly once we fill those 3 spots.

Please reach out over Discord Peith#6508 or BTag Primal#1303 Thanks!

Hello, we are late night but maybe work out?

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD (phase 3 Sylvanas)
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258- DPS officer
Hamster#11648 - Recruitment Officer
LadyTaisho#1762 - Healing Officer

Are you still looking?

Hey, let me know what you think about us. Could use a solid mage so I could go back to monk!