[Exalted with Doordash] 5/6 SSC 3/4TK Tues/Thurs 7PM-1030PM EST

Exalted with Doordash is recruiting! We’re a group of online and real-life friends that have been playing together since 2019. Here’s what you need to know: members of the guild can expect daily activity from Dungeons, PvP, and a very active discord. We like to take raiding seriously, but also understand that this is a game and we must enjoy it.

Needs:

Paladin
Holy - High
Ret - Low
Prot - Low

Shaman
Resto - Low
Ele - Low
Enhance - Low

Warlock
Demo - Low
Destro - Low
Afflic - Low

Druid
Bear - Low
Kitty - Low
Resto - Low
Boomkin - Low

Rogue
All Specs - Low

Priest
Holy - Low
Disc- Low
Shadow - High

Hunter
BM - Low
Surv - Low
MM - Low

Mage
Arcane - Low
Frost - Low
Fire - Low

Warrior
Prot - Low
Arms - Low
Fury - Low

• Also accepting exceptional players to bolster our main raid roster for SSC/TK

Info:

• Raids Tuesday/Thursday7:00pm to 10:30 EST.
  • Loot Council system based off Performance and Attendance.
  • New members are on a one week trial. After one week trial completion, new members will be considered for fair loot distribution.

Expectations:

• In-raid DPS/Healing/Tanking performance
  • In-raid awareness and mechanics
  • Encounter preparation (Gems, Enchants, and Consumables)
  • Low drama
  • Attendance

If we sound like the right guild for you, Add our discord. If you have any further questions that are not answered in this post, feel free to contact us.

Contact info:

Officer discord: Reignz#7717, Rejuv#2679

1 Like

recruited a few, still got plenty of spots open. Looking for a Pumping Prot Pally for main 25mn spot

Prot pally spot is full. Still need 2 pumper hunters and 1-2 pumper ele shamans. And one core Holy Pally

Just need 1 Resto Shammy or Holy Pally to finish T5 Core

Holy pally recruited. Resto sham core spot still open

Resto Shaman spot still available or Shadow Priest

Sorry Black we are currently full on mages

Looking for 1 Geared healer ready for T5. Prefer resto shaman but any will do. CoH priest or Resto Druid is a viable option. Key word tho is T5 Ready. Not looking to take a fresh 70 atm for T5 core, but casuals and freshies can join for T4 farming and bench slots

Finally Last spot available for T5 roster, We need a Feral Druid with both kitty and bear gear ready to tank/dps T5. Hit me up!

Transfering to Faerlina on my 7/43/11 felguard warlock Tuesday LF swing state guild runs. I reserved the name Cokesmander but for now you can pm me on Voices-Incindious(or however you spell it.)
I want to form a new type of relationship with players for example, did you know you can move your left strife, forward and right strife over to S, E and F and that opens up shift & shift & shift & q12345wrty6ghbvcxz` and d+F keys up to F5! up for relationship. I have d set to death coil and I love that trace play! Makes me really handy, I’ve been playing this way for 11 years and it’s really opened me up! Hi!!! Have Fun!!!

Hey, hope yall are doin well. We are and we are looking to absorb another guild and groups of players so we can both tackle 25 mans much easier with the potential for a 2nd 25 man group with alts. We pvp quite often world, bg, and arena. If you’re interested talk to Lokì The i is alt code 1 4 1, or Tavek (our Gm). We currently have killed 11/11 kara 2/2 hk - gruul and 1/1 mag. We are looking for more to ensure full groups and encourage more than just raid logging.

contact Lokì (alt code for i is 1 4 1)
or contact Tavek (our Gm)

If yall are interested if not i wish yall success in phase 2 ! <3

Recruiting a T5 Ready Reliable and Committed Holy Pally.

Spots filled

Recruiting T5 ready Shadow Priest.