Ex US 5th raider LF casual raiding guild (Feral Druid)

Hello all,

My name is Acog. I recently returned to BFA for 8.2. I’m still in catch-up mode, currently ilvl 411. I used to raid at an extremely high level and achieved US 5th for multiple tiers back in MOP. I’ve followed that up with a bunch of top US 25-100, etc guilds. Please view my Feats of Strength for a detailed view of what I’ve achieved raiding wise.

At this point in my life i’m just looking to chill out and just enjoy what time I have to play this game.

I’m looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week NOT on the weekend.

I’m looking to play feral druid and I am open to playing Guardian. I tanked all throughout Legion so I’m not stranger to tanking.

Please say hello if you are interested! Thanks!
acog#11250
discord: acog#5759

Hi Acogz!
Welcome back :slight_smile: Based on your post it seems like you may be a good fit for our guild, check us out and reach out to our officers if you have any questions!
-Briz

Progression BFA

Progression Legion

Raid Times

Recruitment Needs

What we expect from you

Contact

<step dad> of Mal’ganis is looking for skilled and dedicated players to progress through Battle for Azeroth

Current Progression
4/8M

Raid days: Wed-Thurs(7:30pm-10:30pm est / 6:30pm-9:30pm central.) with optional off night on Tues.

We are currently recruiting consistent and reliable raiders for 8.2

We are currently recruiting players who can comfortably play their classes specs well. Especially interested in players who can heal or tank just as well as they can dps.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class, so if you feel that is you, please don’t hesitate to apply.

We are a 2 day, 6 hour a week, mythic raiding guild. We strive at being efficient in the little time we raid each week. Which means being prepared before the raid starts and being on time.

What we offer you:

• A stable guild with dedicated players
  • A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
  • A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.
  • A member rank for those who want to be in the guild but might not have time to raid every week.
  • A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want:

• 425 ilvl + This insures you are ready to jump right in.
  • neck level 60 +
  • Players who are consistent with attendance. Being a 6 hr a week raiding guild it is of utmost importance that you are there.
  • Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are a guild of team players.
  • Drive to be the best of your class and spec.
  • People looking to be part of a team for the long term.
  • We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

All applicants must attain 100% attendance during their trial period which usually lasts for 3 weeks.

For more information including how to apply you can visit our website www. dadguild. com and follow the link to our discord to fill out a short application where it will be reviewed.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message Maru (Bnet ID: Maru#11697)

We wish you the best in your guild search!