Ex US 5th raider LF Casual raiding guild (Feral Druid)

Hello all,

My name is Acog. I recently returned to BFA for 8.2. I’m still in catch-up mode, currently ilvl 411. I used to raid at an extremely high level and achieved US 5th for multiple tiers back in MOP. I’ve followed that up with a bunch of top US 25-100, etc guilds. Please view my Feats of Strength for a detailed view of what I’ve achieved raiding wise.

At this point in my life i’m just looking to chill out and just enjoy what time I have to play this game.

I’m looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week NOT on the weekend.

I’m looking to play feral druid and I am open to playing Guardian. I tanked all throughout Legion so I’m not stranger to tanking.

Please say hello if you are interested! Thanks!
acog#11250
discord: acog#5759

Hey man , High Life is a raiding guild focused on Aotc and M+. we dont run mythic raids so theres no stress trying to learn mythic fights. we have ppl who run M+ outside of raids as well. Our raid days and times are tues/wed 730-930 pm server. Hit me or my GM up.
Silkybrown#1475 – Nërvö / Animë
Haanjobe#1697 – Daldalee / Grimsbo

Hey! Wheelchair Warriorz is a new guild of 3/8M Raiders from EP and 7/9M BoD. We are looking for raiders both Healers and DPS to progress into EP with. We raid 9PM Server til 12AM Tues/Thursdays. We do Mythic+ as well.
I sent you a btag request too. If this interests you I am Animationhac#1607