Ex Top US Boomer LF New Home 427 WW/BRM 8/8H

Going to keep this pretty short and sweet, finally have time to start raiding again.

Not asking for break neck progression, community and a good environment matter alot more to me then how quickly you kill the bosses.

I have top 1 US exp from WOD/MOP, looking to get back into the swing of things.

Wanting a place to call home that I can bring my wife in (as a casual), do m+, pvp, alt runs etc.

I also bring in a plethora of alts, Holy/Ret pally at 420, Mage 419, both at 55 neck also for alts.

Raid days - Open to any days, prefer 2 nights/days a week.

Raid times - Anytime after 7PM Est, or Day/Night raiding on the weekend.

SABBBBBBBBBB#11551

Monk bumpp

Descendants of Lore is recruiting if you are willing to go to the Alliance side. We have lots of alts in our guild and are a semi casual close knit raiding team that raids to have fun but also works to progress. We are all adults with the exception of 1 teenage son of a member. We are currently looking for 1 tank and experienced dps. We are 7/8 N and hope to be in Heroic next week. We raid every Sunday and every other Saturday from 4pm-8pm CST. We have many altaholics and we also accept casual players and love to have families in guild. If you wish to talk more please add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. We are currently 7/9 H in Battle and 7/8 N in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Not sure if you’re looking to faction change but…
PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 7/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

We’re looking to add a mage, and have plenty of community activities for your wife to get involved in!

Color Blind - 7/8H Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 4/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Insomnia - 4/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 3/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 7/8H Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi there! We are a guild of Mythic raiders who are also running a new evening heroic team. Our players are on at all hours, and we love running keys! Here’s our forum post for more information, and good luck on your search. :octopus:

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 7/8H

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: 1 Co-Tank Spot Currently Avail
DPS (Warrior, Hunter, WW, Lock, Spriest)
Healers (Disc Priest, H Pally, MW)
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet/Discord):

alexhk#1740

Morning bump, adding a few of you now.

Hey man my buddies and I just formed a new guild on Zuljin we were 9/9M in BoD and are currently 7/8H in EP after the first night of heroic. We’re very casual and easy to get along with but we are looking to push CE this raid. We raid Tuesday Thursday 8-11pm EST. Any questions feel free to add me on bnet @Jesseclara#1594

My main is Orthania not Dubvision btw if u wanted to check logs :slight_smile:

Hey Prettytree!

Moted is an AoTC focused guild on Area 52. We are a group of friends that have been around since beginning of Uldir and we are currently looking for and in dire need of a ret pally! We would also love to welcome your wife to the guild :slight_smile: If AoTC is your focus and you enjoy a fun and friendly raiding atmosphere while still downing bosses, we would be a great fit! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out!
(Preferred) Discord: Aidy#7495, Bnet: Aidy#11206

We’re recruiting a healer and 2 solid dps for Eternal Palace. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (slimey42#1203) or (shadowbane#1864).

<Tempest>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Progression:
9/9 Heroic, 1/9 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoA
8/8 Mythic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

Full recruitment thread:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-tempest-9-9m-bod-lf-priest-rsham

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net, or get in contact with us otherwise!

How to contact us:

• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

Hi Prettytree,
Welcome back! Not sure if you’d consider alliance but me and my partner play and my guild is family friendly.

We’re a 2 night raiding guild who need more dps! We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time) which is 7-10 pacific and 9-12 eastern.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come progress with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

I hope you consider us! If not I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796,

< Handicap Hangtime > Aerie Peak [A] 3/8M TEP 9/9M BoD and 1/2M CoS is now recruiting exceptional players of all classes/roles to fill our roster.

Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST.

About Us:
The founders of have raided in hardcore raiding guilds in the past and decided that the stressful atmosphere and demanding raid hours are not what we envisioned our gameplay to be. Our main goal is for raiding to be a relaxing experience while still clearing content in an efficient and timely manner on our two day schedule. We are a close-knit group of friends that are always pushing each other to be better players.

What To Expect From Us:

Dedicated leadership
A relaxed raid environment while still being productive on a seven hour schedule
A group of committed players with a friendly community
What We Expect From You:

High raid attendance
Previous mythic raid experience (Mythic BoD exp preferred)
Mature attitude and willingness to take and give constructive criticism
Expert knowledge of your class, spec, and role
The drive to critique your own gameplay as a means to self-improve

Current Needs:

Astonishing DPS of any class (ranged dps are extra welcome :wink:)

Consistent Healer with a dps offspec that can pump :raised_hands:

We are always looking for exceptional players regardless of our current needs!

Please feel free to contact an officer or app regardless of our needs

Apply at:
HHguild.net

Contacts:
Battle.net: Sellas#1342, Pete#1761, Krodmandoon#1441

WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Handicap+Hangtime

RaiderIO
https://raider.io/guilds/us/aerie-peak/Handicap%20Hangtime

Mid morning bump!

SBF is a new guild to Mal’Ganis (alliance transfer), looking to fill a few spots as we head into 8.2! The goal is to make a quick push for CE as we form a competitive raid environment. We are made up of previous CE raiders (5/9M in BoD after about a month in, took a break). We are now back at full force and looking to get back to CE status on Mal’Ganis as we begin our push into M EP.

We are looking for a couple really solid dps and a healer to add to our roster. We like to have a competitive raid environment. Need to come to raid prepared and know how to play your class at a high level.

Progression:
BoD: 5/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N
EP: 8/8H, 8/8N

We are also recruiting those looking to push M+. Many of us are 1300 io+

Raid Days
Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Sunday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Now Recruiting (4-5 Total):
Tanks (0): None
Healers (1): Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
DPS w/ Healer OS (1): Any non Holy Priest
Melee DPS (2): WW Monk, Demon Hunter, Death Knight
Ranged DPS (2): Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Balance Druid

We will look at any exceptional players interested as well.

If interested please contact one of the following:
Criv - Recruitment Lead / Assistant Raid Lead - Criv2016#1559
Davv - Guild Leader - Dav#1874
Kals - Raid Lead - Kalsyrus#1812

Hello there we are currently looking to trial a boomkin immediately for the mythic team, we would welcome you and your alts and your wife as well, we do prioritize mythic progression, but I do have other events and raids set up for others in the guild to raid and get end game content, we do mythic plus, fun hosted events, raid achievement mounts, and even guild contests. However i see you do perfer 2 nights, and we do 3 being two hours a night( Tues, Wed, Thurs 9-11 pm est). not sure if that would make it or break it for you, but thank-you for your time and I sent BT request (Brittster#1804). For any more info you would like to know about us please feel free to contact me via
Discord: Jaharra#9913 (fastest response)
BT: Brittster#1804

Tyrannosaurus Rekt is a Cutting Edge (CE) team founded just before Uldir. We are a close-knit group of players now raiding under Seraph’s banner who want to grow into the most successful 6-hour/week Mythic raiding team possible.

We are Currently looking for:

Wind Walker

Hunter

Boomkin

Spriest

Mage

Ele shaman

We raid two days a week

Sun/Mon 9-12 Server time (CDT)

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Good attitude! We don’t like hanging out with Negative Nancy or Ragaholic Ryan.

ilvl 410+, neck level 50+ (or close enough), 7/9M experience or better in BDA (or previous relevant Mythic experience). We may consider exceptional applicants who are returning to raiding, and have great logs from previous tiers

You must know your raiding class/spec thoroughly well. We will deep dive your logs.

We don’t require alts, but if you choose to raid on one, you should play it well enough to not need coached by others.

We require 90%+ Attendance. You must bring your focus and A-game for those 6 hours every week. We raid on an ultra-light schedule, so your active participation and reliability are imperative for us to progress at an enjoyable and engagingly fast pace.

Still reading? Yay!

If you’re the kind of player who loves to run M+, post pictures of your cat/dog, or just really likes dinosaurs, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Recruitment Contacts

Drastically#1553

Calligraphy#11260

seraphguild.com/recruitment