Ex-top 50 US tank LF raiding guild

Hi as the title suggests I’m an ex-top 30 US raider in past expansions (WoD, Legion, didn’t play in bfa). I am playing vengeance DH. I’ve always mained tank and consider myself a strong tank with excellent mechanics and communication. I’m currently looking for a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild raiding in the ranges of 2-3 days a week around 8pm EST-1pm EST. I possess a lot of past experience and knowledge about the game and I think I could be a good player for your progression guild.

I’m very active and on everyday but definitely for longer on some days more than others (I work a full time job). I enjoy raiding a lot and also m+ is something I’m looking to push hard this expansion!

Please feel free to add me in game on bnet (hoax#1384) or discord (h0ax#5682) or even reply on here. I’m open to server transfer of course.

Hey saw your post and thought you sounded like an interesting potential for our guild we are starting we are Alliance so thats the first big draw back potentially.
We are looking to slap through Normal and Prog some Heroic not trying to be cutting edge but not trying to be casual to the point we get stuck in Normal.
If any of that interests you I am willing to discuss more at length I can add you or vice versa Btag: Meisuki#1536

Still looking!

Hey Vydsx, I sent you a friend request (limit). To save you some spam: [H][Tichondrius] 2/10M CN, Now Recruiting! . We’re looking for a tank atm, feel free to reach out if you’re interested.

1 Like

bump still looking!

[H] 3/10M+AOTC WEEKDAY 6-10PM CST! AOTC WEEKEND 7-11PM CST! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Still looking!

10/10N 1/10H is recruiting 1 tank and range dps for Heroic Progression, Main group has been raiding together for over a year progressing mythic in BFA. We offer a friendly enviornment with progression in mind. raid tues/thurs 9-12:30 server.

we raid on EST server, bunch of laid back lads, lots of fun, we push 10+ keys and crap. hit me up @sigbexy#1252

Think you should check us out. we might be a good fit and would love a tank to push high keys as well 15+

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-710h-lf-tankhealers/812387

bump up my post

Hey Vydsx,

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Sunday-Monday(If needed) - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.
-We will require logs to be provided.
-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843, Tracy#7543, Zephyr#0177
Bnet: Tommy#1664, Tray#1125, Zephyr#11394

About Us. :slight_smile:
This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently building a mythic roster for CN with just a few spots left. We are located on Bleeding Hollow /horde

Raid Times
Wednesday & Thursday
10:00pm - 2:00am EST

Progression:
10/10 Normal
9/10 Heroic

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Trial period lasts 4-6 raid nights. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

We are currently in need of :
Tank: Prot Pally
Healers: Holy Pally
Ranged and Melee: Open to outstanding applicants

We are currently looking for members to perfect our mythic roster.

Required Add-ons:
DBM or BigWigs
ERT
WA’s

If interested message Asuna#9953 on discord…

Good luck in your search! Misread some of the post!

still looking!

possibly still looking!

Guild and Server: Prideful - Mal’Ganis

Needs: Tank, Unholy DK, Marksmanship Hunter, Affliction Warlock, and any other Exceptional DPS!

Requirements: Previous Mythic Raid experience, dedication to progression, good attitude

Application: prideful.gg/wow

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10pm CST

Current Progression: 10/10H Castle Nathria

Recruitment Contact(s): JoshSmile#4014 (discord) or Fiveoh#3143 (discord)

Hey - We’re in the market for a solid tank. Check our thread and let us know

[H] Shady Acres - 8/10H - LFM DPS + 1x Tank - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

still looking!