Ex top 50 US Spriest/Hpal LF Home

Hey all,

Me & my brother (package deal) are looking for a new place to call home to finish the expac & going into Shadowlands. We’re both adults with a steady schedule, I work for a bank & he’s in the military.

About me:

I have extensive raiding experience raiding with a few guilds for 6+ years in the top 50~ range. I recently came back to the game, looking for a more casual approach all while maintaining that try-hard aspect.

I enjoy grinding M+ & Arenas mostly

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/ieap

Brother:

Not as much raiding experience mostly due to lack of interest in previous expacs, although he is a natural gamer & is already quite good at the game.

Same deal, we’re usually online together running M+ or arenas.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/poppinwings

Hours:
Prefer a 2 day (with optional 3rd) no later than 11:30 EST as we work in the morning

Since we just returned to the game, we have no logs to show however once gear is on a leveled playing field, we are both very competitive individuals who understand the importance of improving & competing when necessary.

• Willing to server transfer. Much prefer Horde, willing to make exception for the right fit.

• Willing to play other classes / specs going into SL based on need

• Willing to level & gear alts if required

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Juicedid711#1469

1 Like

Howdy bud. We do raid until midnight, but otherwise can probably check every box you guys are seeking. Ill post our copy/pasta to look at. Have a look and see what ya think. No rush as we have lots of time until SL but we are really into team building.

Hey there leap , PHX may be what you are looking for. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

PHX is a Horde guild on Tichondrius that is recruiting for Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands as well as forming PVP teams for WPVP, RBGs, and Arena ratings.

Who we are:

PHX is short for Phoenix Entertainment and Sports, which consists of a community who had the vision to give players a home to hone their skills and get better within their respected titles. With over 500 members strong in our community ranging from multiple titles, PHX is rebuilding a guild which was known for WPVP, and Arena content. We are now pushing our way into the raiding scene and looking for players to build this aspect of our guild.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. We want to create a guild that has fun pushing content and rating while having fun at the same time. On off nights we have a blast doing previous raids for transmogs, pvping, and other events to get members of the guild to get to know one another. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

The Mythic raid team is being formed to focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier we are in the process of recruiting ALL positions including leadership roles. We are also recruiting for a Norml/Heroic AOTC team as well. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Do not let this deter you from getting further information! There may be a spot you have not yet realized!

Mythic Team:

The current raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday with times TBD. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is being formed so we are looking for serious players who want to fill roles and work towards progression, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The Heroic team is currently recruiting ALL roles including leadership positions. This team just like the Mythic team is in the early stages of formation, the days for raiding will be the same day and time as the Mythic team to ensure if someone from either side cannot make it. If someone is in the bullpen and geared for either team, they will have a chance to get called up, or down to help.

PVP Team:

The PVP team is currently looking for players who are semi-casual to hardcore players who are looking to learn and get better. This team will be divided into two sets, the semi-casual players who are learning and the hardcore players who are pushing rating for the season. We will focus on all things PVP like WPVP, RBGs, and Arenas. Our goals is to have 2 full RBG teams and within those ranks help players find their 2s and 3s partner for rating if they wish.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at xDeeLTee#1369 (me, GM), discord Kodiak#1619 , or Dragon#1620 (Co-GM). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/NcMnNNX

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

I’ll take a look after work, thanks guys :slight_smile:

Hey there,

You sound to be in about the same boat as my friends and I, who have formed a guild recently and are looking specifically for players in that boat. We also are going to raid two days each, from 8-11 Eastern on each night.

Here is our copy pasta for more info:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-casual raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will plan to clear all Heroic raid content and some Mythic content, as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

At the moment, we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND ROLES. If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

:sunglasses:

Good afternoon Leap!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Shocky#11140) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Hmu if your interested in still going for CE in a timely manner, My guild is forming for Shadowlands and will not raid this tier. We raid T/W/Th 9pm - 12 am EST. Ofc i would take both of you guys but you specifically have the extensive raid history I am looking for and without a doubt believe you can help your brother get over the curve and play at that level as well. A short insight on us, we are all US 10-100 raiders whether current or previous tier, we no longer wanna keep 3-4 raid alts and raid 4-5 days a week to get a rank, instead our goals is to promote effective and efficient raiding while maintaining a chill environment…almost the entire guild knows each other from playing in different aspects of the game and we all share the same mentality when it comes to raiding. M+ is a given when your a raider so you wont have an issue finding people for that.

Contact Info: (Bnet/discord) KingDooz#1491 | Ultron#7596

1 Like

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey there Ieap. I’m not sure exactly what kind of progression goals you have for Shadowlands. But if you’re looking for a casual-yet-skilled guild focused on AotC and M+ (and are willing to occasionally raid until midnight), our guild Supergroup One Shot could be a good fit. We were previously a two-night Cutting Edge guild for half of MoP, all of WoD, and the first tier of Legion, but many of our players now have additional life commitments (e.g., spouses, kids, new jobs) and aren’t interested in a Cutting Edge schedule. We’ve been playing more casually since then and have gotten back into raiding and M+ as a group in the last tier of BfA. We’re looking to continue into Shadowlands with a solid squad for one-night heroic raiding and M+ throughout the week.

What we can offer:

• Raids on Sundays from 8 pm to midnight eastern (though we may end early once content is on farm). Expectations for each tier will be to spend the first 1-2 weeks clearing normal, the next 3-6 weeks clearing heroic (may include extending the lockout sometimes), and then farm heroic for 1-3 months until everyone is satisfied. We would then break until the next tier to let people enjoy time off and not get bored or burnt out. We may consider doing the first few mythic bosses (e.g., first 3 for weekly cache), but we won’t decide this until the tier has begun and we get a feel for our roster and the cost-benefit trade-off.
  • Mythic+ throughout the week. We have many players interested in gearing up via Mythic+, getting Keystone Master each season, and some interested in pushing higher-level keys (e.g., up to +20). Mythic+ is definitely encouraged, but you’re welcome to do as much or as little as you’d like.
  • A fun family of friendly players. Many of us have been together for over 5 years. We’ve been through weddings, new children, new jobs, and more together. We have a unique culture of respect, camaraderie, and lightheartedness that few other guilds can offer. We enjoy playing together both in WoW (e.g., dungeon meta achievements, occasional casual PvP, farming transmog) as well as in other games (e.g., Overwatch, Diablo, Destiny, Path of Exile) - though you’re free to join for the content you like and pass on that which you don’t.

What we expect from our members:

• A positive and encouraging attitude. Our guild environment and culture is our most important asset. We expect everyone to treat one another with respect and kindness. Issues with other members should be handled in a mature manner. Raging and drama are non-issues here, and we intend to keep the guild that way.
  • High skill level in dungeons and raids. Our priority is to use whatever time we have as efficiently as possible. We expect all members to know their class, know fight mechanics, and play well. Grace is given for mistakes, especially when learning new fights. However, we’re looking for players who are sharp learners and who know how to continuously improve. Additionally, part of carrying your weight means being prepared for the content. We don’t expect endless grinding outside of raid. However, we expect all members to prioritize gearing themselves appropriately and progressing through whatever extra systems Shadowlands will feature (such as Heart of Azeroth, essences, legendary cape, and corruptions from BfA).

We’re primarily recruiting healers, but a combo of one healer + one DPS would work fine (or two healers if you enjoy healing on your priest). Add Morrell#5462 on Discord (preferred) or Kevin#13422 on Battle Net if you have any questions or want to talk about joining us. Hope to chat!

Thanks all for your replies, we’re still looking as we’re pretty set on not wanting to raid later than 11:30 EST, our timezone is an hour ahead.

Edit: your

< Nerds With Attitude > We’re a New Guild With experiennced AOTC players looking to fill our raid team currently need 1 Healer 1 Tank & Range DPS Fridays & saturdays 9-11:30 PM
Bnet Thugnificent#11223
Discord Thugnificent#2056

.Boolin. is a newly formed guild, established recently with a group of players that want to push content and strive to be better. Currently 7/12 Mythic.

With a mixture of 8/12 - 12/12 Mythic raiders, we’d like to finish the rest of the tier out by building the foundation of our team with raiders of similar mindset to push Cutting Edge next expansion. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8EST to 11EST with an optional raid taking place on Saturday Evening. We have an active discord with many members online always running keys.

All exceptional applicants feel free to apply as tune the roster for Shadowlands

Recruitment Officer’s Bnet: Nexerus#1964
Guild Leader’s Bnet: Colby#11522

Thanks for taking the time to read the post, we’ll see you around!

1 Like

I wish you guys luck in your search. We will raid 3 days a week in Shadowlands but are only raiding once a week right now (with optional 2nd). Our spam is below!

Smooth Brain is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde. The guild is compromised of returning top 100 US players who have played together for nearly a decade. Give our CEs a peak! We’d love to add some awesome new faces to this roster to progress in Shadowlands with us.

Since forming in June we’ve focused on building a roster of experience and energetic people who will mesh well with the roster. With many of us having raided in higher end environments the target will be US 100-200 for our first tier together. As a result we’re taking our time with recruitment to meet these goals. This means we’re only 5/12M progressing 1 day a week.

We’re not just a WoW raiding guild but a gaming community as well. Our members routinely play other games with each other in the discord and are very welcoming to new faces, but if you wish to stick exclusively to WoW that is okay as well!

Recruitment needs:
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS
1 Exceptional Healer

With the new expansion around the corner we are very flexible to what class you aim to play. We prefer to bring the player and not the class.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic while we build out our roster.

Apply at smoothbrain.info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Average Effort - Area 52 - Horde

If you are looking for a fresh start, are a weathered veteran coming back to the game, or a guild that is not currently living up to your expectations - reach out and lets chat.

ABOUT US:

We are a newer guild formed of prior tier CE players - US top 120 leadership - Level headed ladies and gents - and all-around awesome players.

We are currently 11/12M, working on anguishes on N’Zoth - looking to finish this tier out strong - and hit SL hard.

We began as a 20-man N/H raiding group in Mists of Pandaria and quickly hit 14/14H in SoO with a fledgling roster by the raid’s end. Although many players took a break from the game during Warlords of Draenor, some of us have stuck together to clear later expansion’s content at the Cutting Edge level, with leadership being high-end Mythic raiders in NA’s top 120 guilds during some tiers.

Average Effort is looking to make a resurgence with fresh blood and a new outlook on raiding.

CURRENT NEEDS
1 Tank (Pref BrM Monk)
1-2 Warlocks (HIGH)
1 Hunter
1 Mage (HIGH)

Any exceptional players regardless of class/role will be looked at.

INFORMATION & EXPECTATIONS:

Raiding Schedule:
Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST. with a 10 minute break.

We will rarely go past our raid time. We might have a pull go 5-10 minutes past the end of raid occasionally, but most of us work in the morning and are eager to end on time.

Average Effort is focused on progression and we will always fine-tune our roster to select the best players/classes for each boss in order to achieve our raiding goals as efficiently as possible.
While we do not recruit for a bench, each player must earn and retain their raid spot in order to maintain integrity within the roster.
We value players who can think critically, contribute objectively and constructively, and enjoy a mature, fast-paced raiding environment.
We expect that each player is capable of analyzing logs and improving on their gameplay, showing up to raid prepared, and able to use a mic when appropriate.
Mistakes will happen and are taken in stride, but we strive to respect each person’s time and commitment to the raid and want to ensure that we are able to address all issues quickly with each attempt.

How to Apply:
Contact any of the officers on discord or btag for a link to our application forum.

CONTACT US:

Guild Master: Jung
BTag: Jung#1698
Discord: Jungestson#3098

Officers:
Talget
BTag: Talget#1407
Discord: Talget#9135

Lichblade
BTag: Lichblade#1883
Discord: Lichblade#4921

Add me on discord would love to chat think yall would love the opportunity. RealPicsOnly#4722

We have a need for both a H Pal main and flexible DPS players. Let us know if interested -

Hey Leap! Sent you a request so we can hopefully chat some more. A player with your raiding experience is exactly what we’re looking for here at Smooth Brain - hopefully we can make that third day work but definitely look forward to chatting with ya. Anywho, here’s mah blurb

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

Healers – Priest, Shaman

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

http:// smoothbrain. info/

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)