Ex top 30 US raider LF raiding guild

Hi as the title suggests I’m an ex-top 30 US raider in past expansions (WoD, Legion, didn’t play in bfa). I am playing outlaw rogue this expansion (used to mostly play tanks in past experience) I’m currently looking for a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild raiding in the ranges of 2-3 days a week around 8pm EST-1pm EST. I possess a lot of past experience and knowledge about the game and I think I could be a good player for your progression guild.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/vydsx

I’m very active and on everyday but definitely for longer on some days more than others (I work a full time job). I enjoy raiding a lot and also m+ is something I’m looking to push hard this expansion!

Please feel free to add me in game on bnet (hoax#1384) or discord (h0ax#5682) or even reply on here. I’m open to server transfer of course.

[H][US] META RECRUITING [3/10H | 9/10N] RECRUITING FOR MYTHIC
Raid Times: Wednesday/Friday/Monday 8-11PM CST

Meta is a small semi-hardcore guild, looking to recruit active players for CN progression/beyond. Our primary end goal is CE, but I feel the current more realistic goal is to progress through Mythic at a reasonable pace.

We are looking for people who are socially active, enjoy mythic+, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our raiders to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class( es ) played, and a willingness to improve.

Finding great synergism takes time and we look for people who are willing to work with us from the ground up. We want to create a good community that fits best with our team.

Requirements
Level 60/190 ilvl - Prior mythic experience a plus
GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200

Current Needs
DPS: Any exceptional players encouraged to apply

We’re doing Sire D on Monday (we kind of decided to do a few of the glory achievements randomly so killed a bit of our raid time yesterday doing them lol).

Hey Vydsx I love your past wow experience! I feel you would be a great asset to what were trying to accomplish here.
Feel free to contact any of us for information or to even run M+ since we all put in a ton of time as well!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hus-bleeding-hollow-good-news-everyone-2-day-semi-hardcore-raid-team/786852

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

After our first ever guild raid week we’re 6/10N and getting close on Council. We used a group fully from guild with no pugs and brought a team of ~20. We expect to clear all of Normal this week and push into Heroic.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting a tank, a healer, and ranged dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional melee player, please do not hesitate to apply.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

Hit us up!

Hit me up!

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

10/10 Normal - Castle Nathria
4/10 Heroic - Castle Nathria
Realm First - 15+ Keystone (Timed)

Recruitment Needs
Exceptional DPS

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we reformed our raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We will be pushing Mythic progression on a light schedule, with the talent and abilities to do so. Come prepared to raid!

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we are rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

[The Unnamed] is a 5/10 H 10/10 N guild on Darkspear that has just returned from taking a break during MoP. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Tuesday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Thursday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Sunday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. .

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting an off tank, preferably a Prot Paly or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a hunter, lock, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a rogue (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are recruiting a disc priest and a holy paly for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Shatter - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Shatter - Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!!!

Hey there Vydsx!

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

After our first ever guild raid week we’re 6/10N and getting close on Council. We expect to clear all of Normal this week and push into Heroic with the remaining raid on Monday.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional player please do not hesitate to reach out regardless of your class or spec.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

bump my post!