Ex Top 100 raider LFG Home

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild, always looking for strong players.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

We would love to have you come trial! Our guild is based around similar player backgrounds with a reduced 2 night schedule. Information below, feel free to drop us a bnet line or an app!

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ Push groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

I’d love to trial, But those times are too late for me =\

Do you like alliance guilds?

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

3/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to

apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Not sure if the 30min earlier raid start time will work but will throw this your way just in case as many of us come from the same place as you if you see our About Us just below.

Withdraw on Thrall

About Us:

We are a newly formed guild of veterans who are on the same page of wanting to bring our A-game without raiding 4+ days per week for hours and hours each night. Several of us come from bleeding edge and server firsts guilds in the past. We are currently not a CE focused guild but expect everyone to play their part.

Raid Times:

Tue/Thurs 7:00-9:30 EST

Other Activities:

Mythic + happening weekly

Off-night heroic/normal clear for alts/mains (scheduled on calendar as needed)

Looking For:

DPS
DPS with heal offspec
These are for core positions

What to expect:

*Cauldrons, feasts, repairs are provided. Please help out however you can.
*A fun and friendly atmosphere of like-minded and focused players
*To learn what went wrong when things go wrong, and to discuss and grow from there
*Active and understanding moderation to help keep drama at bay

Contact Info (btag):

Jonny (Jonny#1981)

Mezasu (Mezasu#1628)

Soras (Tim#16332)

Added on bnet.

Hey Ele

Bush Wookies is 9/10 on Illidan looking for more for its roster. With Sire down to 20% and a raid team that’s getting better and better with each raid night we want to get ready to push into mythic. We raid Tuesday Wednesday 9:30 pm-12:00 am est. Feel free to add Zilowa#1314 to bnet to talk more

Hello Eleburst,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, and advancing content - all while maintaining a kind, laid back demeanor. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Inquire about a link to our website which will provide quick links to our discord server, and application process. You can also check out our current roster to date with an in-depth easy to maneuver spreadsheet coded by Bruk-Limit that gives you a great idea of our member’s experience and current gear-set!

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Hello there

I am on Horde Illidan and looking for more members in my guild. If you’d like to chat specifics please reach out

Raid schedule will be tues/Thurs 730 to 930 eastern

DLAres#1711