Ex-Mythic Raiders Looking For Weekend Guild

Hi, as the title reads, me (currently 453 MW Monk, also willing to playing WW.) and my friend (457 Havoc DH https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/turalyon/hammysdemon) are looking for a weekend guild.

About us: We both raided pretty semi-hardcore for years, some together and some apart from each other, but life got in the way for both of us and neither of us were able to raid in BFA. During this period of time, we both settled our IRL situations and our schedules became more stable, so now have weekends available.

Experience: We both have quite a bit of mythic/old heroic EXP outside of this x-pack. We have Mythic/old heroic EXP dating back to Cata, but that’s kind of outdated, so we’ll start with the end of WoD - HFC we both were 12/13M.
In Legion, EN - 8/8M I personally took a break trough nighthold, but Hammy was 10/10M, ToS we both were 7/9M and Antorus I was 7/11M and Hammy was 5/11M. I raided the first Tier this Xpack and killed the first boss of Uldir on Mythic and that’s where I had to take a break. Hammy has not raided this Xpack.

Preferences: Horde is a big plus, we’re both currently horde and don’t really want to change. We are willing to server transfer if need be. Preferably not super late, as if it’s a Sunday we’ll both likely have to work early Monday morning. (late being after 12 EST.)

*Quick note - We may also have an Enhancement Shaman (roughly the same EXP as us) that may come with us if any guilds are interested in a third.

*Quick forewarning, work will always be my priority, so if I get called in on a weekend, i may miss, but i will know more than a week in advance and only happens once or twice a year.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hello!

If you are willing to wait for shadowlands to pick up raiding again, we may be a good fit

Link to our splurb:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lfm-for-weekend-raids-and-offnight-games-7-10-est-satsun

Send me a discord message for any questions!