Ex mythic officer, skipped bfa, ret/prot pally lfg

looking for a guild to hopefully progress with in shadowlands. I dont need or expect a leadership position obviously

Cutting edge Archimonde and Argus

Dont have a video for Archimonde because i didnt stream the night of the first kill but i do have Mannoroth which was arguably more difficult anyway

I have been heavily considering going back to raid as prot with the shadowlands changes on alpha right now as i hard swapped to dps with the legion changes to tanks, but im honestly open to either as of right now.

slight prefrence for raid days on monday-thursday

Londonne#1896 - bnet
Londonne#0464 - discord

Hey Londonne!

I’m Eluvian from an 11/12 M Guild on Area 52. We’ve recently reformed under this name for the purpose of creating a CE-oriented guild with the goal of consistently achieving CE each tier. Currently, we’re progging Nzoth and we’re also recruiting for SL. Our leadership has past CE experience and we have a great core of people so we’re looking for like-minded players to join us.

We currently raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am EST. We have added a 3rd night (Wed) for N’zoth and this may occasionally happen in the future when the situation calls for it. We are a pretty chill group of people who also enjoy spending time together outside of raid as much as inside of raid whether it’s pushing keys, casual pvp and more. We are fairly active doing keys within the guild and it’s important to us to ensure this continues into SL as keys and raiding are usually complementary to each other.

We work hard to ensure the raid and guild environment are positive, we’re all there to push ourselves to be better and have a good time and we don’t want to lose sight of that. We have exciting plans for SL and I would love to speak with you more if you are interested! I have added your btag but I’ve listed mine below as well, add me if you’d like to speak further :slight_smile:

Btag-Moreta#1291

bumping to see

Right now we would have the need for DPS if that is of interest -