Ex Hardcore Player LF CE Home for next Tier

If you’re US 1000 & Still CE Please post! I’m not looking to go back to day raiding anytime soon. Just want to have a good time & kill some bosses with some new friends :slight_smile: Please don’t think i’m just looking for the highest ranked guild! Just the one that works best for my times!!

I have an extremely positive attitude
Always looking for my friends & guild mates to succeed
Available from 8pm EST - 3am EST (Monday-Friday) - All Day on Weekends
I Strive to be the best in anything I do, DPS, Heals or Tanking. Log review, VoD review, researching the meta to stay ahead is something I’ve been familiar with for an extremely long time.

Raiding Experience
RETAIL WOW When Current Content
Full Cleared & Achieved Server 1st Sunwell with: “The Four Horsemen” On Ghostlands US
Full Cleared all WOTLK Tiers and Achieved Server 4th ICC Heroic 25m with: “The Four Horsemen” On Ghostlands US

Legion
Xavius - Encore (US 14) - DPS
Helya - Encore (US 8) - DPS
Gul’Dan - Encore (US 5) - DPS
Kil’Jaeden - Encore (US 5) - DPS

BattleFor Azeroth (BFA)
G’huun - Wildcard Gaming (US 2) - DPS
Jaina - WC Gaming (Wildcard Rebuild) (US 28) - DPS
Uu’nat - Intern Made This Boss (US 28) - DPS
Queen Azshara - DIDNT PLAY THIS TIER
N’zoth - Imperative (US 10) - Heals

Shadowlands - Stepped Down From Hardcore Raiding to focus on TBC
Made a 2 Day guild w friends that died & joined another 2day after
Sire - Nerd Crew (US 260)
Sylvanas - DIDNT RAID THIS TIER

Classes I am going to play/willing to play
(Will Play Tank / Heals / DPS - I have experience on everything. Looking to Tank high keys this upcoming tier also)
Demon Hunter - Already 248il
Druid - Already 240il
Warrior
Paladin
Monk

Discord: StarvinMonkey#6969
Bnet: StarvinMonky#1230

WE WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO ZUL’JIN PRIOR TO 9.2

< Adequate > of Arthas is a 3 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild. We are currently bolstering our roster for farm and to push harder going into 9.2.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a three day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your character’s effectiveness.

Current Progression
10/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria

Raid Times:
8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Wednesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday

Recruiting Needs
Strong Ranged DPS

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Thanks for the Offer - Still looking

Still looking :slight_smile:

Sent you a btag request, check out our forum post and see if you’d be interested in raiding with some former top 100-200 US players on a 6 hour weekend schedule. [H] <SnL> 2 day - 3/11M 10/11H Sat/Sun 8pm-11pm PST - LF ANY DPS

Tried to respond but you removed me off btag xD - Still looking

I responded to your message multiple times, more than happy to still talk with you but took your non responsiveness after asking why I added you as you weren’t interested - Emg#11389

Heard still looking for guild

Divine Council has a history of achieving CE efficiently from WoD to Shadowlands SoD. If you have a similar mindset and experience then continue reading on….

We are actively recruiting exceptional ranged DPS for mythic progression. We’re a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama and long useless chatter between pulls. We strive to be one of the most efficient raid groups on Illidan in terms of progression vs hours raided. Notable pulls:kill include 97 for M Painsmith and 245 for M Sylvanas

Battle.net: stopcry#1941
Discord: Lumii#6500

Currently Recruiting:
• Mage
• Elemental Shaman
• Shadow Priest
• Warlock
• Hunter
• Boomkin

All exceptional players are encouraged to apply

Raid Schedule (CST, server time)
• Tuesday 10PM-1AM
• Wednesday 10PM-1AM

What To Expect From Us
• A drama free, mature Guild environment
• Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders
• Team mates you can depend on to show up prepared, do their job, and kill stuff

What We Expect From You
• Good positive, team attitude
• Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc.
• Knowledge of your class mechanics
• Working mic