Ex-early mythic raider turned FFXIV Ultimate raider LF TWW home

hey,

the last time I’ve raided on WoW was back in Vault where I went 7/8 H, 2/8 M. Life took over and I took an extended break from the game. I moved over to FFXIV where I cleared every savage tier this expansion as well as 4 out of 5 ultimates, the last one being TOP where I should clear by the end of the month. I understand neither game is a 1:1 translation to another, but I’d like to think my ultimate clears are a testament to me being able to stomach progging difficult fights and having the willpower to see them through.

As for what I’m looking for in a guild, I’m historically a RDruid/Moonkin player, but I’m considering playing something different in TWW. As I mentioned earlier, I haven’t touched the game in any meaningful way since Vault, so I understand that this is a hard sell, but I’m quickly getting myself back up to speed in S4 to maybe finish up DF with a respectable M+ io or some raid clears under my belt.

My schedule is flexible outside of weekends. I’m most available Mon-Thurs, any time after 7 PM EST. I’d prefer to raid at most three days of the week. My Discord is thread. (with the dot at the end) if any of this interests you and you’d like to talk more.

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH, Fury/Arms warrior and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for raiders for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Hi!

FYI i am unable to add you to discord - you have some privacy settings in place.

Check out our recruitment post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed LFM!

Hit me up in discord: Arth0814

Hey I tried to add you on disc but it says you would have to add me. I have some info that may help you in finding a guild.

About Us

We are a medium sized community and last summer we celebrated our 11th year! If you are a laid back, chilled-out person then you are most welcome. We have folks that range from the casual (just learning) to the (fairly sweaty) hardcore gamers. The difference is, our skilled players help folks out(when they can) and never look down on those who might not have the same skillsets. Our main community has been supported for a long time with World of Warcraft, but we do play other games; Lost Ark, Minecraft, etc…

Ex Inferno has 8 raid teams, as well a M+ team and a PVP team with various times and schedules. There is also a community raid every Saturday that anyone in the community can attend and have fun!

Team Yellow is Looking for Members!

Team Yellow is one of the newest raid teams here at Ex Inferno. Currently the team’s goals for S1 in TWW is to achieve AOTC and push into Mythic as far as possible. As the team is established, a larger focus on Mythic content will be enforced. Players with like-minded attitudes, a desire to push harder content while also having a lively and enthusiastic approach to raiding are welcome to join our adventure.

Tuesday/Wednesday from 8:00pm EST to 11pm EST
Short raid time, so you’ll need to be @ the raid entrance and ready to pull.

Tanks: Closed
MDPS: Open
RDPS: Open
Heals: Open - Holy Paladin/Pres/MW

Contact Info

If you are interested, please contact me directly at: Bootycutie or Bootypatooty#11268

There is a brief voice interview required.

Hope to see you around!
-Booty