Ex-Cutting Edge Ret Pally returning LF Mythic Guild

Hi, I’ve been playing WoW since it launched, and raiding since wotlk. I’m looking for a new place to call home and join a consistent raid team as I just returned from a break since the beginning of the expansion with Castle Nathria.

I was 3/10M in CN before taking a break, and that was mostly the only raiding I’ve done this expansion.

I achieved Cutting Edge in Legion, and have been a consistent early AOTC/high end mythic raider in every tier I’ve raided.

I always am able to pull my weight in dps, follow mechanics, and stay up to date in what can make me better at my job for the raid team.

I’ve worked to catch up with a 266iL, 2nd 291 legendary, and achieved AOTC in the last couple weeks.

I consistently parse 90-95%+, and can provide old logs from previous raid tiers upon inquiry.

If there are any questions at all, or potential raid spots open for discussion, please leave a response with a real ID and/or advertisement. Currently looking for the best fit possible going into Dragonflight.

Thank you for reading.

1 Like

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ranged dps and a dps with a healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 7/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hey Cousinskeetr!

I’d love to chat with you! You can reach me on discord @ Letholas#9581, or if you prefer Bnet its Leth612#1265

Still looking

Hey Cousinskeetr!

I am writing on behalf of the Reborn and Calamitous Intent gaming community! We are a 11/11N****10/11H Semi-hardcore cross faction group! We raid 7:30-10PM EST Tues/Thurs. We are looking for some strong melee dps to complete our roster and enable us to get aotc and finish the tier with some light steps into Mythic.

If you care to read my word vomit, you may find it here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Otherwise if you’re interested you may reach me at Nephilim#1432! Hope to hear from you.

Hello there Cousin! I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks on Proudmoore and welcome back to Azeroth! We are looking for like minded individuals to fill our roster! We don’t recruit for the bench so that isn’t something you’d have to worry about. AP is a mythic prog guild that raids Mon/Wed/Thur from 10pm est to 1am est. Hopefully these hours work well for you! I will leave you with our guild website so that you can learn more about us at your leisure! The about us section is extensive and has everything that you need to know about us!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, comments or concerns; my contact information can be found on our WoWprog!

I hope you can find your home with us!

Hey!
Rain-Thrall is recruiting dps and healers to strengthen our roster. We are currently 5/11M with 7% progression on Halondrus.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 9-11:30pm EST and a lot of our members push 20+ keys outside of raid days. If you have any additional questions, feel free to add me on discord teranasauras.rex#0775

Looking for a perfect fit

1 Like

Hello Cousin! We are finalizing our roster and looking for great DPS! We are new but the team is filling out very nicely. Please reach out if you are interested.

damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5741 (Discord)

Hey there! Super interested! We need a pally :slight_smile:

Hey there! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Let’s go!!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we are 11/11 Heroic and 4/11. Pantheon Progress started! (Xymox and sausage dead) We raid Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated! We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! The dream would be a mythic team and a heroic team :slight_smile:

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575