Ex CE raider with raid lead experience lf aotc focused guild

Like the title states, I used to be a CE player but life doesn’t allow me to be pushing that hard anymore . Yay being an adult :joy:. I have raid lead experience also . I main a brewmaster monk and a bm hunter . I’m willing to play either one for the right group .

What I’m looking for :
A guild who is focused on getting aotc and gets it every raid tier .

A guild that’s very active in discord and is on almost every everning running keys and getting geared .

People who don’t take the game to seriously we are all just here to have fun and kill bosses.

If you think you have what I’m looking for please feel free to respond below or add me on discord

Discord: mtrbtmygoat

hey there! heres a link to my guilds recruitment post. hit us up if you think we might be what youre looking for :slight_smile:

Hello There Baterr!

We are Gamer Down, a new guild formed during S3 of Dragonflight. We are a social guild who likes to do casual mythic progression after a quick AOTC

Our current progression is 2/8M, 3/9M, and 4/9M in the awakened raids. We are looking to add more players to our mythic roster for s4 and The War Within to push for CE. We also have a ton of m+'ers who love to push keys!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:
Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Reach out with any questions
Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here: