Ex CE LF Heroic/Early Mythic, Warrior

LF Heroic/ Early Mythic, Fresh Re Roll, have 1/12M Experience 12/12H Downed.
Rerolled Warrior.
Played Warrior as my Main since Early BC, Took some Time in WOTLK and Cata and played Blood DK.

I am Currently Looking to Tank, But Willing to Play Fury or Arms if Tanking in Shadowlands is a Possibility.

Week Day Raiding Only 6PST and Later.

Working On Essences, and Cloak is a Quick and Easy Grind.

Thank you for Your Time

Good morning Protectt,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a growing, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (limited to just the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We also run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding. We’ve also started doing mechagon hard modes and raid achievements. If it sounds like a good fit, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Come do Warrior things with us.

Hey! Still Looking, picked up alot of gear today, tomorrow should be more, thinking i should have a 463 prot set ready! and still working on essences.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for you! We need a tank for our raid group through the rest of this xpac headed into shadowlands. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey man! We are on Stormrage Alliance and are looking for Flexible DPS with tank/Healing offspecs. If you are interested I would love to talk with ya. We are 7/12M and raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130EST. Hit me up on bnet Burnsey#1181 if the guild interests you.

1 Like

PMd a few of you guys! hope to talk soon!