Evokers & Dragonwrath

Posting here so it gets more attention (and because evokers do not have their on forum section yet).

Evokers are listed under being able to use and obtain Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest. However, the questline doesn’t progress past the initial quest, “Your Time Has Come”.

“A Legendary Engagement” SHOULD populate, but it doesn’t. So currently we are unable to progress/obtain the legendary staff.

I hope this is just a temporary bug… I was looking forward to the ability to turn into a dragon on my dragon lol.

5 Likes

Sounds like a bug to me if they should be able to access it.

It’s listed in-game. You also get the first quest from killing the golem in firelands.

Definitely odd/annoying to say the least lol.

It would also be nice if they add evokers to Val’anyr since we have a resto spec and can use 1h maces.

I thought that it would not be available until the expansions release.

Thats my understanding.

Hmmm I haven’t see this anywhere. I am also using it for tmog right now.
If that is a limitation. It’s a very odd one.

Did you try to reload your UI? That seems to fix a lot of issues lately. Not every issue, but a lot.

Yea I tried this. Relogging/reloading do not do anything unfortunately.

The quest just doesn’t pop at all. It’s very strange.

Just one of the multitudes of bugs & issues going on atm. It will be addressed in due time.

One hopes.
I do find it odd they never added Evoker to Val’anyr. I hope that gets addressed as well.

1 Like

You need to clear the three Cataclysm raids: Blackwing’s Descent, Bastion of Twilight and Throne of the Four Winds to be able to accept the follow up quest until you get to the quest “All-Seeing Eye” Which seems to be bugged and does not allow Evoker’s to actually see or loot Eternal Ember’s for the quest.

I already have the staff on several other characters. You shouldn’t have to clear the raids unless its your first time and never cleared them ever.

Unless this is part of the bug for evokers.

From today’s hotfix topic pinned up top.

1 Like

Awesome just confirmed the quest is now active. Thanks for the update.

1 Like