Evoker/Ret paladin CE/AOTC exp

Currently looking for a horde side guild to run
Hours I’m searching for to run are 7:30-12 EST. Anytime during those hours.

Based off the needs and guilds reaching out will be what I decide to play, one of the two toons. Play multiple alts, and often. Looking for options at a guild that will fit my working schedule. Below are my characters details. Currently with just PUGS as my experience. My paladin is the most up to date with raiding wise. Have not ran raids in the past weeks or so with Evoker. Mostly just M + to keep up with gear. Open to always trailing to actually fit what my actual dps may be. Previously CE experience when I was raiding. Looking for a consistent guild to run with. Active with raiding, no attendance issues. And also heavy on Mythic + runs

Beikarlin @ Durotan (US) (raider.io)
Beikarlin - Durotan - Warcraft Logs

Daghra @ Durotan (US) (raider.io)
Daghra - Durotan - Warcraft Logs

Discord- Tyresius #6423
Bnet Tyresius045 #1180

Feel free to reach out anytime today!

Hello there!
If you’re looking for a more casual pace, we might be the team for you! I’ll post my team info below (we have 2 teams in the guild) and if you’re interested, i’d love to chat!

Hey Daghra!

We could accommodate either one of the toons you’d like to play! Ranged is always good but we actually have quite a few melee spots open too!

Let me know if we sound like a good fit! Would love to chat!

TL:DR;

• Tenured AotC Guild
  • LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
  • Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
  • Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
  • 1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
  • Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)
1 Warlock
0 Monk, Rogue, DK, Mage, Demon Hunter

[b]Full Post w/ who we are as a guild & raid team/b]

Still looking and seeing options, message me on discord anytime! Lets get a trial in for new raid

1 Like

We are a cross faction guild with about half the members in TC on Horde Illidan and the other half in TCLB on Alliance Illidan server. Currently recruitment is open into either faction. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are a bit more casual this go-round but are still 8/8H and 6/8M on only 4 hours of raiding per week. 15% on Broodkeeper. Our current raid times are Wed and Thurs from 10:00-12:00AM EST. We will strive to get CE if we can; however, not at the detriment of the guild and community.

Application to join guild - forms.gle/e3hiNtZQKv9eHw9CA
Recruitment Officer - Aelnaina Discord Aelnaina#3829
Recruitment Officer - Spurlock Discord Spurlock#6414

Still looking at options

Bumping new warcraft logs for updates.

Hi! I am a recruitment officer for on Whisperwind! We are currently recruiting for our 10.1 roster! I sent you a message with more details on discord!

Still looking, reach out for logs or any questions

Trial week not over, still looking at options

Take a look at updates now.

Daghra @ Durotan (US) (raider.io)

Msg via Discord