Evoker or BDK looking for a home

can delete now

Hi, out for blood is 5/8 heroic looking for more dps we raid Tuesday/Thursday 830-1130 est would love to chat if this sounds interesting to you. The mage would be the character we are most interested in. We do raids and m+ and are looking for more people to progress with us in a chill environment. my btag is Tetrisguy#1895

About Us:
Under Destiny (US - Stormrage) is a semi-hard-core, cutting-edge focused guild that formed at the beginning of Shadowlands. We have substantially strengthened our raiding core with exceptional progression-minded players with the goal of getting AoTC every tier. Our core is a group of friends who have enjoyed raiding with each other for many tiers, and we’re all committed to having fun and playing to our highest potential in a respectful environment. Our current goal is AoTC with some early mythic bosses. We would love to welcome you into our community as we gear up and continue taking on the challenge of end-game content.

Current Progression:
8/8N VotI
6/8H VotI

Dragonflight Raid Schedule:
Tuesday : 8:00 P.M - 11:00 P.M EST
Thursday: 8:00 P.M - 11:00 P.M EST

Recruitment Needs:
Must be Raid Ready

Immediate Recruitment Needs:

1. DPS: Any
  2. Healer: Disc Priest, Preseveration Evoker, Holy Pally

What we provide:

1. Potions/Feasts for all our core raiders.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild that talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.

What we expect:

1. 100% commitment. This means making raids on time, taking responsibility for deaths or mistakes, helping others, etc.
  2. Be prepared with raid consumables, study up on fights, and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Raiding can be stressful, but we’re all here to enjoy and improve our raid experience. .

RECRUITMENT OFFICERS -
Bnet: Ghastlee#1307 / Discord: Kngx#4435

Hi! Not sure your interest but i and a few friends have recently (this week) started our own guild . We’re putting a team together to quickly reclear heroic and then get into mythic. We left our previous guild with aotc and 2/8m so i expect that once we get started raiding, progression will go quickly until Mythic.

If you’re interested you can put an app in here:

Application
https:// forms.gle/CCGhMB4ySVnFTG696

And our recruitment post here:
<Scarlet> Brand new CE Startup LFM

Alternatively you can message me on Discord: Offworld#1943

Hi Myztify - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and based on what you’ve said I think you would be a good fit for our team/guild. We are in need of a Preservation Evoker so that would work for us! I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.