Evoker LF weekend raiding team Mythic/AOTC exp

Good day,
As the title states I am looking for a weekend raiding team. Multi expansion AOTC/Mythic exp. Multi spec. Good parses on both. Willing to play what is needed. Have exp in other classes as well in AOTC/Mythic content. Shoot me a message on discord Exhibit#8002 or Bnet RoboWizard#11285. Also into running higher keys.

Hi Dovaahkin - We’re finishing out AOTC for season one and building our season two raid team here at Spun! I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a relatively new guild with a friendly, professional, and engaging environment. Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level - while enjoying the game and all it has to offer.

About our AOTC raid team

We are currently 7/8 Heroic for Season One - and working on Raz right now. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum. I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile: