1 Like

It says in the post its per region, come on now

4 Likes

3 Likes

I need another coffee

3 Likes

This is SO COOL!

Lemme get this straight.

The class that has inherited abilities from other classes with better versions of the same spells, now gets a legendary that will be ~200 main stat better than any other class.

After already having a very busted weapon in Vault.

I guess this truly is just an expansion for Evokers :rofl:

Cries in shaman waiting on that special Totem that will never come.

2 Likes

Can you confirm how this works for oceanic players? Oceanic servers are technically separate but we’re counted in a lot of things as being in the US region. Do we fall under the US region in this requirement or does Mythic Sarkareth need to be killed in an Oceanic server?

1 Like

I’m sure that each difficulty will have its own ilevel. And the equip isn’t for them, it’s for others in your group.

Welcome to being a Hero class.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be too sure. He drops a quest item, not the weapon proper.

Very cool that is what I was hoping it’d be, but thank you very much for the quick confirmation! I’m really looking forward to doing the quest and hope this sort of thing happens in the future, its been one of the things I’ve been most hyped on for this patch.

So it’s exactly what I expected, good show. I like this approach.

1 Like

Please tell me the pet isn’t going to be locked behind getting the legendary.

You guys really don’t treat pet collectors very well and this is just going to prove it if you are. :confused:

Cause if it is, you’re going to pretty much force all the casual pet collectors to pray for what’s probably a 0.1% drop in LFR for all of 10.1 once LFR Sarkareth comes out. Then spend hundreds of thousands of gold on the questline for a legendary they don’t even want.

Why not make the pet a guild vendor for a guild who has the legendary in it like you did with Lil’ Tarecgosa, for instance?

Also, the real question is - is the Legendary Item Push Loot or is it Group Loot?

If we run LFR on our Evoker and it finally drops, are we going to have to compete with probably 15 other Evokers for it, or will it be Push Loot?

1 Like

I mean the diff from MH 447 to Leggo 457 is roughly 200 Int

Yeahhh im just salty tbh

1 Like

I wanna wear it on my Monk and punch things with it.

Caster Fist Weapon?! Gross!!

2 Likes

Group loot

1 Like

Alright, I can’t help but slightly enjoy the chaos Blizzard caused with it and how people were fighting over wanting this legendary to be super exclusive/be more attainable by the masses.

2 Likes

They really need to change that before next week then.

It’s gonna separate the dragon-kids from the dragon-men

1 Like