Evoker Beyond Broken

???

there is a clip of xaryu 1v2’ing people in seconds as evoker, giving them no time to even react. When is blizzard doing the 50% damage reduction overall nerf?

clips.twitch.TEEVEE / YummyStrongShrimpPartyTime-0wKqRCQwvvtky0qz

3 Likes

Guy in ilvl 411 gear with all cds up versus leveling greens? Literally any class in the game can delete fresh characters atm if they’re wearing full honor gear.

had a bg where this evoker came up and 1 shot like 5 people instantly, getting 2 others to 10% hp, while crossing the river to WW in gilneas

was hilarious. anyways im excited to see how heavy the nerfs are gonna be

oh my god the mog got even sicker

i got zooted out in m0s today

1 Like

ngl
i’d drop the belt

i’d drop the whole mog if gear wasnt just gonna be replaced in another week or 2… mog when i get full honour geared, but im lazy rn

1 Like

https:// clips.twitch. tv / YummyStrongShrimpPartyTime-0wKqRCQwvvtky0qz

WWW.THISISHOWYOUMAKEALINK.COM

Use Preformatted text button.

I can’t be bothered to decipher what things you did that I have to undo to watch a clip you posted.

2 Likes

it’s the peekaboo clip of an evoker killing a sapped target who cant use defensives in like 2s flat

xaryu was probably one of the first people to 70. He was geared before anyone else. Its so easy to 1 shot people who have no gear…

Sure.

Its beta
Its launch
Its gear

Its always the same crap.

the ilvl diff of leveling gear to honor is like 100 ilvl. i was getting 2 tapped when i first dinged and now i can tank a team of leveling geared people. the gear diff is insane and refuting that isnt logical

1 Like

To be fair they just have the one trick. The problem is its mastery scaling which brings it’s up front damage while in dragon rage up to very high levels. They cant survive for doo doo against evenly geared opponents but can nuke big once ever two minutes.

It’s really not that bad once you understand it. Honestly once you know and are geared you will notice they ain’t plugging you as much anymore. I am not saying tuning isnt needed but get to end game before you decide to scream what should be what.

Gear matters…that’s why blizz made it easy to get.