Evoker and havoc duo LF team for DF

Preservation evoker/devastation and havoc duo LF team for DF. experienced ce and mythic raiders LF team for DF that raids 8-11est

Leafmealone,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

check us out

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Bump ex ce and current mythic raiders LF
Team for DF

bump looking still

Bump experience players LF home for DF

Recruiting for DF Tues Weds Thurs 8-11 pm est, lead by CE players who want to push content. Our goal is to push top 200-300 first tier and press on forward in the ranks the following tiers to come in hopes to get Hall of Fame, if this sounds like something you’d be interested in add my discord : Fruity#8506

Guild & Server: [H] Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tues, Thurs, Sun 815pm EST to 1130pm EST.
Current Progression: All tiers CE, all S4 mythic fated bosses killed (approx. US 140)
Recruitment Contacts: Ophiliah#2184 (discord) / Sheridan#11238 (btag)
Application: http://bit.ly/32h0fvV
Warcraft Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/361463
Requirements: Good attitude, team player, willing to sit when necessary, previous Mythic CE raiding experience, willing to earn spot
Needs: All dps open, some healer positions open

bump looking for home for DF still 2 solid ce/mythic raiders