Everyone to battle stations

You should already have taken PTO, but…

Have you bought enough non-perishable/frozen food for yourself and your pets?
Have you paid any bills that will come due during leveling in advance?
Have you secured backup peripherals?
Have you collected a pile of old socks and empty jugs/bottles?
Have you set your voicemail greeting to let people know they can talk to you again in September?

I know you guys have more questions to ask. Please post them here. I just know I’m forgetting things.

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg…

2 Likes

< runs in circles flapping moonkin wings >

I’m not readyyyyyyyy!

5 Likes

I’ve already said my good byes to my social life. It’s been fun while it lasted.

1 Like

Social life? It’s just beginning…

I’ll rephrase…

“I’ve already said my good byes to my RL social life.” That’s more like it. :grin:

I hope the developers are reading all these types of excitement posts.

It should be an eye opener for them.

That’s better!

This is the point where I link the obsidian breaking stream.

For your viewing pleasure.

The best part about flapping Moonkins is when I found out that you can hover on water with this.

Shut your mouth, is this really true?

1 Like

Please do not advocate rolling Balance in Classic. According to tests in the Beta, it’s frick’n dangerous.

2 Likes

Yeh! I found this out when I was trying to run away from being ganked.

Paid time off seems excessive for a rehashed game.
Maybe next retail expansion I’ll take a few days but not for Classic.

1 Like

running away like that is sure fire way to be chased with lust

Is it gettin hot in here, or is that just me?

Really? I never knew that, that’s awesome lol I have to go test this now

Meh, probably just another drill.

I’m convinced that if I wanted to there’s not a class in WoW that could catch me >:D

Stock up on Bengay, baby powder(gotta avoid that swamp a$$ this time of year) catheter(either YouTube how to insert without perforating your bladder/date a nurse or go to the ER and sneak out after having one placed) little extra pain might be the difference between pulling ahead of the pack or losing out on another tag. Cut back On fiber to reduce bowel movements. What’s one bowel obstruction when you could be racing to 60?

Might also be a good idea to look up the divorce laws in your state. Be a good idea to contact all divorce lawyers in your region to establish conflict of interest so your spouse can’t hire them and take you to the cleaners while your busy tea bagging ragnaros.

1 Like

waiting for a laptop in the mail, dated integrated graphics

I’m not even taking time off. Or anything. I bought extra lube and party favours, mostly pot because Canadian.

That’s the most I’ve planned. And I chose my RP realm.