Everyone be nice!

The barracks are already next to the inn! If you put the bunker there it would be happy little inn and lumber mill on one side, GIANT BARRACKS & BUNKER on the other side.

You must have balance, unlike me, who is only mean with no niceness.

this does not spark joy

3 Likes

Alliance players know what they did

I am always nice. People find my cold, haughty, relentless personality quite endearing.

1 Like

I do actively try to be nice, but only when I’m sure it’ll read as sincere.

I’m bad at sincerity.

this is what sylvanas says to her reflection in the mirror each morning

4 Likes

Okie dokie

Never!

P.S: Blizzard won’t let me post “Never ever” alone because its not a sentence. What kinda crap is that?

1 Like

As could be expected this thread is yet more evidence of why the forum needs an ignore function.

If I could give you more than one like for the opening post I would Zhii. Sad that people need a reminder, but heartening to know we persevere.

1 Like

May I ask why? I feel as if the people who are saying they won’t be nice are doing so in jest. I certainly haven’t noticed any hostility here.

Wait…who is behind my character? Why are they there? Is it a rogue? Son of a…I knew it, Alliance trying to stab me in the back again.

Noice thread, now I know what to name my next guild. Nobody take it from meeeeee! :V

this gives me a mighty curious

1 Like

It was a response to killing all human male paladins, but then I realized that conversation was looong gone.

I didn’t want to be that guy.

take my hand we can be that guy together

and cast ourselves into the fires of mount doom

4 Likes

The only time I’m nice is when I turn war mode off.

Which is never.

:skull_and_crossbones: