<Everybody Lives> recruiting for H BoD/looking to merge with like minded guild

Are you Lonely? Have you wasted half your time questing pursuing the sins of Stormwind? Are you sitting in a bean bag chair naked eating cheetos? If so, then come join us at <Everybody Lives>, a casual Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage . Our focus is to achieve AoTC every raid tier in a relaxed, rage free environment. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EST. We are 9/9N, 4/9H for BoD and are currently recruiting for core spots. While we are a raid guild, we also enjoy other activities like running keys and guild events. As such, we also accept players of all levels for all content that WoW has to offer.

Classes/Roles We Need:

Tanks: Open

Healers: Open, prefer pally/shaman/monk

Ranged DPS: Open, prefer lock/mage/shaman/boomy

Melee DPS: Full

We will also consider merging with another guild with the same goals as ours. Contact me if interested

Guild Rules:

–All Guild Members should be age 18+

–With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundaries are no racism/prejudice-ism and no political talk

–Be respectful of your fellow guildmates

–No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:

–Be at least 380+ for Heroic progression

–We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders

–Have proper enchants and gems

–Have proper addons installed

–Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

–Be able to take constructive criticism

Ryouice: Bnet: Ryouice#11303, Discord Ryouice#2786

Sailenia: Sailenia#1415

Everyone is welcome here, no matter level or play style. Come join the fun =D

need a few ranged for the team.

and as always, anyone is welcome to join =D

I provide the cookies for the party…

The cookies are a lie >_>

we dont want no cookies >.<

we want Cake!!! :slight_smile:

oh where oh where are the rdps at?

wtb peeps!

Still in need of rdps and heals for raid team. 4/9H now =D

Hi Ryouice,

Just for the sake of throwing out the idea to you: the Ex Inferno community is always looking for more good people to join our community. Your recruitment message here seems to directly align with our core standards and I’d love to chat with you and your leadership team to get an idea if you’d be interested at all in joining us.

We have two raid teams running right now on our alliance division and co-exists with our sister-guild on Area 52 (Horde) connected through our discord server. Our primary goal is to expand the gaming community with good, like-minded people. I’ll spare the details, but our organization system gives each team an equal say in how we conduct business for the guild. If you were to come in, you would be granted that same level of authority to help us move forward as a community! In addition, we work together to help all of our teams thrive. It’s very much an all-for-one and one-for-all mentality.

Come check us out here: [A] <Ex Inferno> Community is LF You!

Feel free to join the server and if you have any questions/inquiries, PM Kirainne! (If I am online, it will be the hot-pink name with the “Paperwork Minion” tag on top).

Look forward to hearing from you soon! I just sent out a Bnet friend request!

-Kira