<Everybody Lives> recruiting for H BoD/looking for guild merger on Stormrage

Are you Lonely? Have you wasted half your time questing pursuing the sins of Stormwind? Are you sitting in a bean bag chair naked eating cheetos? If so, then come join us at <Everybody Lives>, a casual raiding guild on Stormrage . Our focus is to achieve AoTC every raid tier in a relaxed, rage free environment. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EST. We are 9/9N, 4/9H for BoD and are currently recruiting for core spots. While we are a raid guild, we also enjoy other activities like running keys and guild events. As such, we also accept players of all levels for all content that WoW has to offer.

Classes/Roles We Need:

Tanks: Open

Healers: Open, prefer pally/shaman/monk

Ranged DPS: Open, prefer lock/mage/shaman/boomy

Melee DPS: Full

We are also willing to discuss a guild merger with another like minded guild

Guild Rules:

–All Guild Members should be age 18+

–With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundaries are no racism/prejudice-ism and no political talk

–Be respectful of your fellow guildmates

–No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:

–Be at least 380+ for Heroic progression

–We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders

–Have proper enchants and gems

–Have proper addons installed

–Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

–Be able to take constructive criticism

Ryouice: Bnet: Ryouice#11303, Discord Ryouice#2786

Sailenia: Sailenia#1415

yummm…cheetohs

can i get a what what?

We have cookies…

Its not cookies…its cake :slight_smile:

cake? where?

Bump! Where the ranged at?

I’m going to send you a bnet request, I got a healer and a tank I’m looking for a guild scooterpie is the bnet

roger that, i will get with you tomorrow

ranged dps and heals…where art thou?

we are now 4/9 H and still looking for rdps and heals