Every pro-RDF post is from people who don't even play

I’m thoroughly convinced that every post in the forums made in support of RDF is from people who don’t play the game, or they quit in phase 1 of TBC and recently resubbed for wrath.

Forming dungeons with people from your server IS PART OF THE EXPERIENCE THAT MAKES WOW GREAT!

I hope RDF is never brought back into the game. It killed what makes wow the best mmo of all time.

36 Likes

Well said.

4 Likes

Everyone I know is pro RDF and they all play

71 Likes

For Classic Ive been playing since it released. All youre doing is showing how illogical (to put it nicely) the anti rdf side is.

26 Likes

Imagine having “mango” in your name

7 Likes

If someone is above me, they are shut-ins
If someone is below me, they are noobs

6 Likes

i’m pro LFD and ive been playing on and off since classic first released. i wasn’t really invested in vanilla or TBC since i was waiting on Wrath from the beginning.

LFD is what propelled WoW into becoming the best MMO since it allowed casuals the ability to run dungeons at a reasonable pace mid-late expansion patches. what actually killed WoW was during WoD when they started to ignore the player base. they removed flying and only added it back at the end of the expansion in the form of an achievement (said achievement isn’t a bad idea, it just needs to be available day 1 with no gating), then they tried to continuously gaslight us on power systems being a good idea, how the legion legendaries were fine, how Azerite gear was a great replacement for tier sets, etc.

11 Likes

bro you cant defend the 10 hour a day guy as if we dont know what it is

How the heck you came to such a conclusion like that? Lol I’m all for RDF and i been playing since Vanilla for crying out loud lmao. Not gonna repeat what I said in other posts but eh whatever you like to believe of us not playing the game, quit at phase 1, or just resubbed lol.

PS: If it does get added in game, gonna be a lot of crying from the Anti rdf people lol when they can easily not use the feature as I’m not planning on touching the feature of the lfg tool if it’s not to my liking lol

2 Likes

I play Wow two days a week, and I don’t think the game needs RDF either. Admittedly, its been a more than two days in recent times as wotlk approaches and I started a few alts, But P2 - P4 was pretty much like that. Play FF14 on my off nights

1 Like

the booster guy doesnt want rdf? gasp

9 Likes

I’m a booster guy? I feel like the recent dungeon changes are a positive step.

So now if we don’t want RDF, we are shut ins or boosters?

1 Like

Yeah spamming lfg channel is what makes wow the best mmo of all time!

12 Likes

Lmao this had me laughing.

1 Like

I’ll still be playing … but no LFD pretty much guarantees that I will not be doing any tanking.

PVE: Balance
PVP: Restoration

1 Like

Your theory is incorrect, played all phases of TBC. I’m fine with RDF being in the game, grouping for me isn’t that hard with a solid guild, it sucks for other players, and I want them to stay in game.

8 Likes

You’re in the vast minority. The community as a whole has time and again proven they do not want rdf

2 Likes

YOU’RE SWAPPING FROM FERAL WHEN THE GLORY DAYS BEGIN IN WRATH???

i don’t even think thats legal

2 Likes

No RDF preserves the sanctity of classic and community!

What? There are boosts now? Oh um… They also promote the sanctity of classic and community and socialization! Yeah! Yum yum classic.

Balance is so much fun in WoTLK, tho.