Every. LGBT post. Gets flagged

Thats pretty filthy guys and you gotta stop it. People are allowed to want more of themselves in the game, a lot of people ask for that. Some just happen to want that and also be queer. No one is SHOVING STUFF IN YOUR FACE or making demands that Blizz must succumb to. Just people on here asking for the kinds of things they might want, same as any.

I really wish Blizz would do something about this group of obvious trolls who flag these posts almost instantly everytime. Its embarrassing for them and its embarrassing for Blizz.

This is a forum and everyone is allowed to have an opinion.

34 Likes

Except almost all of them are made by trolls in the first place because they’re cheap bait.

You included mr “I don’t care about the cause lol”

152 Likes

Andherewego.gif

16 Likes

Not to mention a big chunk of them are 'shipping threads demanding certain characters be paired off with others to fulfill said OP’s fanfiction fantasies in-game regardless of canon evidence of said character’s actual preference.

75 Likes

To be fair people don’t report it because they want to silence you or whatever.

They report it because they assume you’re trolling on account of how many trolls use this topic to start flamewars.

30 Likes

(Eyes op warily)

Let’s pretend for a second you’re not the same person who is posting all those…

You don’t find it odd that the same theme pops up over and over and over again? It’s not suspicious that they don’t really elaborate past their original Post and just watch as people argue amongst each other only to create another post where people just devolve into arguing with each other?

Now let’s go back to reality… your attempts to troll are both obvious and unwanted to any forum let alone a game where it is already easy to be a troll. Screw the pearl clutching on the topic. Its trolling we hate

21 Likes

https://gph.is/2HdOWcZ

40 Likes

There are a lot of homophobes on GD, unfortunately. They think anything that caters to LGBT people is somehow a threat to them or imposing an “agenda”.

5 Likes

Heath ledger was a good joker and a good actor. I miss him still.

27 Likes

By assuming they are trolls you are simultaneously disadvantaging queer people and feeding trolls. That’s why they do it. Treat it like an adult would and it will go away. If you wanna report then report the people who flame them, that’s who the trolls are after.

3 Likes

they’re all trolling

11 Likes

Be that as it may I think you’re entirely correct that an adult should just walk away.

However belonging to the very community that the trolls are using I find it extra irksome they’re playing to the stereotypes “I’m asking for preferential spotlight or special treatment” when really we just want to play the game.

9 Likes

Keep. Sexual. Talk. Out. Of. WoW.

57 Likes

Not to be offensive but how is LGBT sexual talk?

11 Likes

It’s a double standard to shut down any LGBT discussion, you would never hear anyone say that about heterosexuality

5 Likes

Including this one

Yep here we go… bait taken

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure if you made a thread asking for a heterosexual zone in the game it would in fact be assumed to be a troll thread and reported.

24 Likes

pottery

/10

Let’s all be completely real here, every thread with more than 100 posts gets flagged.

1 Like