Every guild name

How about Vrykul Soup Kitchen. :blush:

1 Like

One of my favorite is ā€œroll for blameā€. Top of the morning is good for a morning raid guild or breakfast club is another I saw.

1 Like

Mines less a joke and more an insult.

1 Like

Cuz im bricked up.

Dad puns, there all dad puns.

so ermā€¦ about thatā€¦

Can you give some examples of guild names that donā€™t offend your naming preferences?

Remember when Chucktaurus was in ASKMEABOUTMYSHOULDERS

I think you are taking this the wrong way. I should have added a funny face for clarity.

:laughing:

Nailed it.

Is it better than every guild being an ominous latin phrase like it was in the early days?

1 Like

Because they want their guild name to reflect the game and company :wink:

I always imagine itā€™s some kid/adult who wants to garner attention from the community at large be it trying to get a cheap laugh, thinking it will somehow make them popular, some fad/pop culture reference to garner some misguided respect of some kind or because they donā€™t care and just chose something at random.

The twitch/meme culture can be seen on pretty much every server.

1 Like

It was like this in original WoW too with guild names like Beep Beep Imma Jeep or Death and Taxes.

1 Like

Just letting people know what to expect when they group with meā€¦

2 Likes

I like the ones that stand out, generic one-word guild names such as ā€œDramaā€ turn me off quite a bit.

i kind of liked ā€œRollin with my Gnomiesā€

2 Likes

Yes, a guild named ā€œDramaā€ is one to avoid. :rofl:

1 Like

Those peeps transferring to my server was a big deal as horde lol.

I made this guild because I like Alice in Wonderland. It isnā€™t really a joke and if you think Alice is edgy. . .

Honestly, I have more concern that people think Iā€™m crazy then edgy. But then again who cares if Iā€™m crazy because crazy is good.

1 Like

Guild on Pagle with a really long name likeā€¦ goes across the screen long with special letters.