Every DR Table Might be Wrong! Blue Please!

bump bump bump - 10char.

1 Like

No fix in sight I guess. I am totally losing interest now and might have to play my Alts although what class isn’t bugged right now? What is the least bugged class/spec? Yesterday logged into my old MMO for the first time in awhile. Just want to play the game as it was intended without so many game breaking bugs.

Sad face… Really unmotivated to play. They should of tested all of this.

Beta testers brought alot of things up, but blizz has been using their betas for marketing and ignoring what the beta testers tell them for a few xpacs now.

This is the new normal for blizzard.

1 Like

Yea I don’t like this new norm, which is why we leave and play games from other companies now. Takes so long for them to listen…

bump for the sluggish blue people.

1 Like

I’d just like to quote you on this " As stated, you were warned by Blizzard that the phase would follow the original Vanilla content and patches which includes any bugs or prior changes." because there are some abilities in the game atm which function almost 100% not as they were in classic (such as Hemorrhage modifying rupture/garrote ticks) so to say, you were warned is a lie. People expected a 1.12 classic not a BFA/MoP/(w/e garbo you choose that’s not classic) backward compatible mod which is what seems more likely than anything you have offered up.

2 Likes

My dude…

Wouldn’t “of”
Should “of”

???

Don’t understand your confusion or your question.

1 Like

Bump this thread for the love of all that is good. Can we get some fixes please!!

1 Like

We can only hope this gets some attention soon.

bump bump bump /10

1 Like

This entire game, seemingly on purpose, exists in a state where it’s impossible to know what’s proper and what isn’t, what values items are supposed to have, what quests are supposed to be in or not, and what loot is supposed to drop

3 Likes

Looks like phase 2 will be unfun for a lot of classes not working correctly still. Think ima focus on Twink PvP until the game is fixed.

2 Likes

Bump for the greater good and I am very sad how bad this company has become with communication to the paying customers and acknowledgment of problems. No blue post in months. Really game breaking issues that are preventing you from playing the game right now. It’s getting close to Unsub time again. Just feels bad Classic is just like Retail… Sigh…

2 Likes

Find it pathetic really how they were all about blue posts and garbage on Wowhead and then straight up withdrew into the shadows once the more obvious problems with their half arrsed port was.

DR tables are broken as fk.
When a Druid feral charges a player then bashes, the bash doesnt last the full duration, instead it’s shortened thanks to feral charges own slow/cc affect.
THIS IS NOT HOW IT WORKED IN VANILLA.

3 Likes

Bumpity bump bump!! Very important!

1 Like

But don’t worry they were sure to have fixed the skeletons after people die because people could form offensive words that could require people to need a safe space! 2019 priorities.

2 Likes

Lol wait bash is on feral charges DR table?

WHAT

2 Likes

I tested this one, it definitely is diminishing, you get gradually shorter stuns before it just straight up immune’s.

what with all the burniung crusade 2.0 fixes items have I think they trashed “warts and all” and went applying random balance fixes.

Got to wonder if the “1.12” backup they found was 1.12 final or a version of 1.12 people were working on (pre or post release) and not the release version.

2 Likes

yeah man, give it a go.
sometimes it’ll work most times nope.