Every Black Lotus spawn right now .... 24/7

Bury your head all you want. Just because you’re blind to the truth doesn’t mean everyone else is. Wake up to yourself or just stop trolling, no one is that daft as to think these aren’t bots.

9 Likes

where has this been stated though? i cant find anything of the sort.

He’s picking a flower, not an HK.

how many times has the bot won though? ok the bot lost, once on video so lets continue to let them bot? there is probably multiple people working these accoutns 24/7

2 Likes

im not going to entertain such a stupid comment with a reply past this one

4 Likes

I saw someone who logged in and tried to pick a flower. I didn’t see a bot.

2 Likes

That’s probably for the best.

2 Likes

K go away now. Only trolls act as if they’re so oblivious.

8 Likes

video in question shows no evidence of botting.

only two players racing a to a known node. no botting evidence was presented at this time.

OP was camping the node just like the tauren was. why is the tauren a bot but not the mage?

1 Like

The acknowledge that the relative scarcity of the resource is a problem.

4 Likes

What evidence of botting did the video show?

1 Like

what video did you watch? no one raced to anything. there was a mage waiting and another “player” (bot) spawned by logging in at the node.

1 Like

how do you know he didnt rez at the node?

1 Like

if he did rez at the node it just further proves that he is a bot.

1 Like

please show us the proof.

2 Likes

it proves it because the “player” can see the other fully geared mage while hes dead waiting to spawn but he spawned anyways immediatly went for the lotus, didnt even target the mage. it was a bot, perhaps that doesnt prove it was a bot but nothing you have said proves it wasnt a bot either

3 Likes

not that i am on your side in this fight, but you arent all wrong either.
i know of 3 different multiboxers where i play and this exactly what they do, some with 10 accounts or more. and they arent even that good either, they just feverishly tab between accounts during the timer window at the ready to log in at a moments notice.

Sure there are, it’s called pvp- you see someone trying to take a lotus you want- kill them. That’s how pvp servers work.

And that they have zero intent on ever doing anything about it, meaning they basically dgaf.

Besides- like multi boxing Blizz has never done a thing about botting, it’s free money in their pocket.

1 Like

I’m not on a side, I just don’t see any evidence of botting. In 15 years of WoW I’ve seen two toons that I’m sure were bots out in the world. It took a lot more than rezzing in to pick a flower to convince me.

2 Likes

Actually…