[Events - RP] Introduction to Roleplaying - Horde Edition

Hello, all!

Join us tonight in Orgrimmar for another week of Introduction to Roleplay! This event is a casual out-of-character meet-and-greet geared toward new and returning roleplayers!

We’ll be meeting from 6-8 pm server time near the profession trainers at the Orgrimmar Embassy. Feel free to stop in at any point to say hello, ask questions about roleplaying, or get to know folks from the roleplaying community!

Hope to see you there!

Saturday is here again!

Join us in Orgrimmar for the weekly Introduction to Roleplay meet-and-greet! From 6-8 pm server time, we’ll be hanging out near the profession trainers at the Orgrimmar Embassy.

We welcome any new or returning roleplayers to join us - we’re here to answer questions, share info about the roleplaying community, or just to have a friendly chat! Tonight, we’ll also have another informal discussion topic. We’ll be talking about roleplaying “hooks” and what they are, and how to create them!

See you there!

Greetings, everyone!

A friendly reminder that Introduction to Roleplaying will be happening this evening at the Orgrimmar Embassy! We’ll be back by the profession trainers.

Join us anytime between 6 pm - 8 pm server time for a casual meet-and-greet style event to get to know fellow roleplayers, learn about the roleplaying community, and to ask any questions you might have!

Hope to see you there!

Hello, everyone! It’s that time of the week again, so here’s your friendly reminder that the Introduction to Roleplaying event will be happening at the Orgrimmar Embassy at 6pm server tonight! We’ll be back by the profession trainers.

Join us for a casual OOC meet-and-greet to ask questions about getting started in roleplaying on the server, to hang out and meet others from the roleplaying community, or just to stop by and chat!

Hope to see you there!

ANNOUNCEMENT!

We will be taking a break from Intro to Roleplay this week, to give our organizers some time off! We hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and we’ll see you again next week!

Greetings, all!

A friendly reminder that the Introduction to Roleplaying event will be happening at the Orgrimmar Embassy from 6pm - 8pm server tonight! We’ll be in our usual spot back by the profession trainers.

Join us for a casual OOC meet and greet to ask questions about getting started in roleplaying on the server, to hang out and meet others from the roleplaying community, or just to stop by and chat!

Hope to see you there!

Hello, everyone!

Just a reminder that Introduction to Roleplaying will be happening tonight from 6-8 pm server time! We will be outside of the Orgrimmar Embassy, back near the profession trainers behind the building.

This event is an OOC meet-and-greet, and is casual. Come and go as you like - stop by to say hello and chat, ask questions about roleplaying, and get to know other roleplayers on the server!

See you there!

It’s that time of the week again! Introduction to Roleplaying will be happening outside of the Orgrimmar Embassy (back near the profession trainers) today from 6-8 pm server time!

Join us for a casual OOC meet-and-greet to get to know other roleplayers, ask questions about roleplaying, and learn about the server’s RP community!

Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Join us tonight for the weekly Introduction to Roleplaying meet-up! We’ll be meeting behind the Orgrimmar Embassy (near the profession trainers) at 6 pm server time.

If you have questions about how to get started in roleplaying, want to meet other roleplayers on the server, or just feel like hanging out to chat - stop by and say hello!

This event is casual and OOC - you can stop by anytime between 6-8 pm, and stay for as long or as little as you like!

Hope to see you there!

Hello, all!

Join us tonight at 6 pm server for the weekly Introduction to Roleplaying meet-and-greet outside of the Embassy in Orgrimmar! If you’re new, or just wanting to catch up on what’s going on in the roleplaying community on the server, this is a laid-back way to chat with other roleplayers!

Bring your questions and ideas, or just come to hang out OOCly for a spell!

See you tonight!

Greetings, all!

It’s your weekly reminder for the Introduction to Roleplaying event in Orgrimmar! Join us outside of the Embassy (behind the building near the profession trainers) at 6 pm server time for a casual OOC meet-and-greet.

We are happy to answer questions about RP on the server, and we encourage new and returning players to stop by and say hello! Veteran players are welcome too, of course! We love it when you drop by to chat.

Hope to see you tonight!

Greetings!

It’s your weekly reminder that Introduction to Roleplaying will be happening outside of the Orgrimmar Embassy tonight from 6 -8pm server time!

Join us for a casual OOC meet-and-greet to get to know other roleplayers, ask questions about roleplaying, and learn about the server’s RP community!

Stop by to chat, hang out, and relax! Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Hello, all! Just a reminder that Introduction to Roleplay is ON for this evening. See the posts above for details.

Hope to see you there!

Hello all! Introduction to Roleplay will be happening as usual in Orgrimmar this evening. See the original post for details!

We hope you can join us!

1 Like

ANNOUNCEMENT!

There will NOT be an Introduction to Roleplay meet up tonight due to the holiday weekend. See you next week!

Greetings, everyone! Just a friendly reminder that Intro to Roleplaying will be happening again tonight from 6-8pm server in Orgrimmar!

Hope to see you there!

1 Like

I’m transferring my Tauren Druid (lvl 53 and working on it. I want to learn RP is this Saturday event still going on?

Hello Thaxted!

Intro to rp is still on though it may be a bit smaller than usual. I’ll be there though, 6-8pm MDT in Orgrimmar. Look beside the Horde Embassy, where the fox kits are running themselves dizzy in circles.

Thanx I’ll the Lauren druid in old BC transmog looking lost lol

Hey there, folks! It’s a bit of short notice, but there will be NO Introduction to Roleplay tonight in Orgrimmar. As host, I am coming up on some IRL deadlines on work projects that will keep me out of game and unable to lead the event for a while.

Because of said work deadlines and other life events, Horde-side ITRP will be going on hiatus until July 17th. (Unless, of course, someone wants to step in and host. In that case, let me know!)

But never fear, we’ll be back to our regular schedule after this short break! In the meantime, I hope you all have a lovely month!

1 Like