Even bots attend school

Mandatory Work Training Meetings.

1 Like

why does me aoe farm trash pack in scholo not ok for you, but you are ok with mages farming sunwell first trash pack.

another reason to disregard Slavegirl posts with all these contradictions

2 Likes

lol? I never said i’m not ok with any type of farm. my topic here is about bots farming.

ofc i’m not saying that everyone in scholo is bot, but those guildless people in green gear is so suspicious, and when i whispered “hi bot” they didn’t even reply xD

there is no contradictions in any of my posts, you’re falsely accusing me, and i don’t care since i’m aware of the kind of you trolls and real money traders who hates me for pointing you out. & Yes most of my posts are all about real money traders and bots, which exist in wow on massive scale, everyone who read my posts know that i’m rising flags at gold sellers / buyers and anything related to RMT.

2 Likes

:rofl: here we go again

if someone has more gold than you, they are def gold buyers.
after that im the one being called a troll, what a joke you are

1 Like

This is rich.

2 Likes

few days ago you falsely accused me and someone pointed that out

Anyway i’m not the one posting on low lvl alt and having all my posts history hidden, so ofc you’re a troll Campisulkrak & it’s a fact that all real money traders will hate anyone pointing out any RMT.

3 Likes

Blizz loves bots. Botters probably make up most their sub revenue. Have to keep the gold flowing to the whales. I’d wager the reason WotLKC boosts go to 70 rather than 68 is to benefit botters who can then go directly into Utgarde Keep rather than having to level up two levels before being able to bot effectively. The entire Blizz dev team avoids people pointing out bots like the plague on Twitter. They know what’s going on. They can easily identify who is botting. They just choose to ignore it because it financially benefits them. With Diablo Immortal releasing it’s pretty obvious how predatory Blizz is with their products. Blizz likely has an algorithm for bot bans that allows them to ban a few bots and say, “look, we care”, while still giving botters enough time to turn a profit giving them a reason to buy another boost. It’s also why they restrict 1 boost per account, so people are not only buying boosts but also forced to buy another sub for each boost they get. Blizz is a toxic company and that’s why so many good devs have left them. I have greatly diminished faith in their product going into WotLK and can see a lot of people leaving Classic. I also believe they want to push people out of Classic with their lack of stewardship to it while adopting more “Classic” traits in their next retail title. I think they are misreading the public though and people will no longer support even their retail product if they continue to drop the ball and blatantly disregard the community for sake of whales and short-term profit goals.

3 Likes

lol thats the reason im always on the offensive with you because if someone is not as poor and bad like you at the game, they are definatly gold buyers and breaking the tos.

i have no remorse for people of your type who scream on roofs with all these lies. youre always condensing the wow community into a bunch of RMT actors because they have more success than you at the video game.

but anyway keep coping and ill see you in wrath on your 150% flying mount crying to blizzard for them to lower the price of mammoth and dalaran ring because you can’t apply simple real life economic market practices to WoW

also this is one of the worst user base forum knowledge ive seen in a while. you can still type my name in the search bar and be able to see every thread ive commented in.

1 Like

Facts, but they instead do everything they can to cover their tracks.

1 Like

Dont waste your time replying to level 11 retail characters. Its clear they dont even play classic and they’re just here to troll.

3 Likes

-what are you talking about? you seems to be desperate in attacking me just because i say that rmt exist in wow on massive scale.
-i posted alot of times about 3rd party gaming sites showing that millions of gold was sold into classic servers “those sites are not gold selling sites they’re just acting as middle man to secure trades and show it as history”
-i point out at bots which are everywhere farming 24/7, those bots exist in wow because gold buying exist.
-it’s not about me or my char, me pointing at those lvl 68 players in end game raids paying tons of thousands of gold and most of them are new to game “yes they must magically have had the gold out of the blue on their new accounts”
-and ofc many of the gdkp boosters got more than the gold cap & they have secret methods to make their gold vanish so they can collect more!! “they’re obviously selling gold”

anyway don’t worry, in wrath i will always point about RMT :smiley: and so you know slavegirl is just a casual character for fun, she will be happy even without any flying mounts.

1 Like

Yes… because the level of someone’s avatar defines them as a player.

My avatar isn’t even displaying correct level.

:man_shrugging:

Sorry but op you act like a 12 year old. There is scholo mage bots yes, but alot of people park their alts there to log over and farm runes / rawgold and log out again to their main. You dont need to have a guild nor do you have to reply to people who whisper you.

Also it’s fine if someone accuses you of doing stuff here, as you are pretty much doing it to everyone. “I have less gold than x therefore x buys gold”. Try to play the game and make some gold yourself, scholo is a good place to start. Forum activity does not bring you any income.

1 Like

1 Like

the mages i saw yesterday in communal gear farming scholo (15hours passed & same names are still farming there ) are not bots… Yea Right.

some people don’t have sound turned on (they like their music better).

so whisper ding is not heard.

and they may not read chat all the time. enters that fund debate of why wow seems less social is…people use discord.

Not saying they couldn’t be bots. Just saying people blow off game chat for reasons.

It’s really not hard to verify the bot prevalence on servers and how Blizz does very little to actually solve the botting problem. Botters buy boosts and 1 boost is worth months of sub time from a legit player financially for Blizz. For a company that routinely gets caught in predatory money making schemes through cash shops it’s not a far reach to assume their corporate policy is to allow botting to be profitable enough to encourage botters buy another boost if they get banned.

2 Likes

Except the botters in TBCC are clearly not hacked accounts. They buy boosts as rogues/mages and start botting. So that old af blue post is laughably and objectively wrong in its reasoning.

1 Like

Try reading the post.

Why would you assume botters are using legitimate funds to purchase boosts?