<ETS> [A] [Stalagg][PVP] TU-Fri 8:30-11:30 P.M EST GUILD IS RECRUITING!

• ETS is a newly formed Semi hardcore/progression Alliance guild come Classic Launch (PvP server to be announced) I personally have been playing since Vanilla. Clearing all content from MC-Nax 40. 4 horseman was where I hit my first wall with both raiding guilds in classic. I was in a top US 50 guild from BC-Cata. 12xGlad across 3x multi classes. OG rank 14. We have built a strong raiding foundation going into classic. At this time my main focus is getting the last few people who are serious on hitting max level relatively quick.Raiding schedule will be 4x a week. Raiding time will be 8:30-11:30 Eastern time Tues-Wed-ThursFriday

Current Recruitment

• Open - Paladin (holy)

• open - Druid

• Closed- Priest (holy/disc) Shadow role filled

• open- Rogue

• Open - Warrior

• Open - Warlock

• Open - Mage

• Open - Hunter

I would like to stress that we are Always looking for exceptional applicants regardless of class.

Please don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you meet this criteria.

What we expect:

• Come fully prepared(Consumables/Spec) for every raid

• Have endgame raiding experience or strong desire to learn

• Can take constructive criticism

• Good sense of humor

• Knowledge of Class, inside and out

• Must have Discord, DBM or Bigwigs, omen

• Stable Internet Connection (this is a must have)

• Up-to-date Computer (No Tandy 2000’s please) This is classic, doesn’t mean your pc has to be.

• Active, mature, competent members who want to progress (we are looking for dedication)

• Gear & Ability to perform in all content

• Desire to be apart of a stable raiding team (Need, drive, self-motivation, and eagerness to be raiding)

• Desire to learn new content (we live for progression, fight to be top on our server and desire to be better than we currently are)

• Don’t give up, willing to give 125% every raid.

• Must be able to meet at least 90% of our raids.

How do we do loot:

• We will be using a loot council system. There will be a total of 5 members handling loot council. If someone is not there the GM will step in and take care of the missing link.(Loot#*!@#s need not apply) There is no favoritism going on. This is not a gear your friends kind of loot system. Players that preform, show up and have a impact on the raid group will get the gear it’s that simple. Doesn’t matter if you’re an officer or someone who doesn’t talk much. Everyone is on equal ground. That simple.

What we offer:

• Helpful/Friendly guild members

• Experienced guild leaders/officers

• Relaxed Raiding Environment (tend to laugh and make my cheeks sore)

• Loot council(Trial Members will still be able to win gear based on our progression of earlier raids)

• Officers can evaluate individual performance

• Competent Leadership

• Consumables, All consumables will be able to be crafted by guild members.

• Stable guild focused on progression

• Respect

• Humor

How to apply:

• If you are interested in applying and feel you have what it takes, please add me on Bnet Excentric#1290 and or discord Excentric#0131

Best Regards,

Excentric- GM

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it just be better to instead of requiring someone to add you as a friend in discord: just make them visit your guild’s discord and have something like a “recruit” channel that people without a role can visit but all the other channels are only accessible by people with a role. This way: You have a more welcoming way of trying to get recruits than someone friending you, you say no (if you would) then have to unfriend you. As I doubt most people would be discord friends with some random guild leader.

2 Likes

I’m interested, I added you.

I am le ret!

Sounds interesting I’ll pm you

Interested

Still recruiting

Sent you a friends request

Still looking for more

up for a cool guild and more alliance!

Still looking for more as well as leadership roles.

Read the computer requirements and could only think of…

:joy:

2 Likes

Added on BNET and looking for recruitment :slight_smile:

Quite fitting : P

Added on Bnet

Definitely Interested! Seems to be a hot topic of late.

How about demon hunters?

1 Like

Perhaps if Illidan kicks you back to level 60? :smiley:

One slot open just for you buddy ; )

Haha I’ll hit you up on discord.

Anyone who’s lurking, Excentric is a good guy and great raid lead. I raided with him for a bit and he knows his sh*t. Always knew how to get 2nd in dps.

1 Like