Ethical - Khaz'goroth> Uldir Sale Thread

Ethical are currently looking to sell a wide variety of in-game services, ranging from your weekly +10 all the way up to Mythic raid clears!

For services that involve loot, you will be traded any gear that the members of the group don’t need.

Should you want to purchase a carry, please select what type of carry you would like from the price list down below, once you have selected the carry you would like, please contact Emlis or Magic (bnet can be found below).

What are the prices?

Heroic Uldir Full Clear - 600k
Heroic Ghuun AotC - 250k

7/8 Mythic Uldir - 5M
8/8 Mythic Uldir - 8M

Mythic Ghuun - 4M

Mythic + Price List:

M+ 10 Carry - x2 WoW Token price or 200k on Khaz.

M+ Score boost - Up for negotiation depending on the score you’re after.

Custom M+ Carries (Your choice in M+ level)
- Varies based on the key level you’re after.

What do I need to do if I’m buying a sale?

1. A 10% deposit must be paid once a date/time has been booked (For Mythic Raid Carries)
  2. The full payment must be paid before the first boss of the instance is pulled (if you are buying a full carry) or before the individual boss is pulled that you are getting carried for.
  3. Show up to the carry. Carry times will vary depending on what you are buying, Mythic and Heroic raid carries will typically be 7:30pm. Wednesday for heroic, Thursday for mythic.

What If what I want, isn’t listed here?
If there is something you’re after, that isn’t on this list, feel free to add us and we can sort something out! We’re open to all sorts of sales, from dungeons and raids, to even coaching for some specs, and personal help for challenging scenarios eg. Mage tower and Brawlers Guild.

Please be aware that we only take gold as a payment method.

To enquire about a carry please contact Emlis (Axil#11882) or Magic (magic#1314)!