Eternity's End of WoW as we know it

i wanna answer this question. hehe
let me see if i can summarize:

stop everything they’re doing, and do the things they said they were gonna do before and then didnt or didnt finish.

for example, there are races that still dont have their heritage gear. can you imagine? heritage gear came out 2 expacs ago. imagine such an oversight in any other social game. and customizations - some things are so imbalanced, its almost unbelievable. like a race with 8 hairstyles, while another has 25. entire years are going by without a change to such imbalances. if they dont have enough employees to get that stuff done and build patches/expacs and cant hire enough to help, then stop, get the stuff done you said you were gonna do, and then go forward with patches/expacs.

removing fun features/skills/spells/talents because they are hard to balance around.

it is counterproductive and damaging to the game to remove fun. for example, removing the use of toys in bgs. nerfing classes. making us relearn flying every expac, when this is an rpg, the idea is to maintain at least a modicum of immersion, and its immersion breaking to insist we forget how to fly every expac or patch. flying is fun, just let us keep it. goodness gracious.

adding op classes/talents/etc, messing over everyone else.

the whole destructive cycle of fotm classes. make everybody fotm and then let the fun happen. and if there must be 15 different CCs then make 15 different ways to get out of CCs.

2 Likes